Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just fucked up monumentally

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I was taking a pre-employment software skills test online, and they provide a problem, a code window, and a results window, as well as a handy little window for doing searches on google. It's all monitored on that particular web page, so they'll be able to see everything I did, from mouse movements, to key presses. You get it.

I've been at it for several hours. I'm tired. It's 2:30 in the morning, and I just submitted my test. A pop-up at the start of the test warned me that there was code on the page to detect copy/pasting, to prevent cheating. The last test I took was developing an Angular form application. I had the main stuff done, and was trying to get validation working on a number input field, and without thinking, I went on the little google widget, looked for some CSS to hide the up/down arrows in the text/number field box, and then copied and pasted the solution into what I was working on. I got a pop-up telling me that copy-pasting was cheating. I closed it, and it was letting me continue with the test, but uh, yeah.

Granted, I don't think that's the only issue I had with this: I spent about three hours, I think, doing three simple tests. Spent way more time than I should have on writing a SQL query. Also, spent way too much time on Google, looking up way too many different syntax things and other aids, and how to use regex. Boy, I really need to brush up on my skills, I never realized I was this bad. To my credit, I did finish and pass every test, so far as I know, I just took forever doing it. And cheated, once. Why am I such a dumbass?

I think I'm going to be flipping burgers the rest of my life. Hopefully, it's a short one. I feel so useless and stupid, and embarrassed that I actually copy-pasted some CSS. But this is how I spent my entire "career": each of the software jobs I've had, I've spent half my time on Google, and the other half copying what's already been done. Be honest with me: should I just ditch trying to establish a software career for myself, if this is how I operate in it?

Just decode humanity

Why would they care your still most likely gonna copy and paste code at your job or in the future have AI do most of the work for you

Or your gonna ask for coding help from your co-workers or from those coding websites
Yeah, that's what I did at my last job. I don't know, maybe it'll be fine. I haven't heard back from them, yet, even though the test is finished, but I guess the day is young. :fuk:

Just decode humanity
AI probably will in a few decades. :fuk:

Imagine thinking you're in a field that's safe from being automated, and then AI comes along and says "nice place ya got, here." :feelshaha::feelsclown:

AI probably will in a few decades. :fuk:

Imagine thinking you're in a field that's safe from being automated, and then AI comes along and says "nice place ya got, here." :feelshaha::feelsclown:
Will burn it to the ground Varg Vikernes style

>can't even pass a simple software query for some irrelevant company

I feel bad for you. Enjoy being a wagie slavie boy.
I'll be comfy in my house, playing Vidya watching anime and eating fast food all day while you rot in a shitty office typing code Kekw.

imagine having to work for a living. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
relax, as someone who has done hiring we know we cannot always get best coders and tbh best coders are not even needed because they have high price and they have hard time listening to superiors and instead people who actually put in work and keep on trying for hours without giving up are seen better ( i am a good coder and i have been fired from companies because i have typical independent thinker issues )
also dont give up soldier. honor the swastika you are fond of so much, do not give up

relax, as someone who has done hiring we know we cannot always get best coders and tbh best coders are not even needed because they have high price and they have hard time listening to superiors and instead people who actually put in work and keep on trying for hours without giving up are seen better ( i am a good coder and i have been fired from companies because i have typical independent thinker issues )
also dont give up soldier. honor the swastika you are fond of so much, do not give up
Owari da

I wouldn’t give up so soon
Next time they won’t catch you cheating because you’ll have gotten better at it

Use your coding skills to hack Jewditt/Jewtter/Jewstagram/Jewbook and make them lose millions for being degenerate asshats

i hate monitored and restricted computers
it's literally cuckoldry

it's over

I was taking a pre-employment software skills test online, and they provide a problem, a code window, and a results window, as well as a handy little window for doing searches on google. It's all monitored on that particular web page, so they'll be able to see everything I did, from mouse movements, to key presses. You get it.

I've been at it for several hours. I'm tired. It's 2:30 in the morning, and I just submitted my test. A pop-up at the start of the test warned me that there was code on the page to detect copy/pasting, to prevent cheating. The last test I took was developing an Angular form application. I had the main stuff done, and was trying to get validation working on a number input field, and without thinking, I went on the little google widget, looked for some CSS to hide the up/down arrows in the text/number field box, and then copied and pasted the solution into what I was working on. I got a pop-up telling me that copy-pasting was cheating. I closed it, and it was letting me continue with the test, but uh, yeah.

Granted, I don't think that's the only issue I had with this: I spent about three hours, I think, doing three simple tests. Spent way more time than I should have on writing a SQL query. Also, spent way too much time on Google, looking up way too many different syntax things and other aids, and how to use regex. Boy, I really need to brush up on my skills, I never realized I was this bad. To my credit, I did finish and pass every test, so far as I know, I just took forever doing it. And cheated, once. Why am I such a dumbass?

I think I'm going to be flipping burgers the rest of my life. Hopefully, it's a short one. I feel so useless and stupid, and embarrassed that I actually copy-pasted some CSS. But this is how I spent my entire "career": each of the software jobs I've had, I've spent half my time on Google, and the other half copying what's already been done. Be honest with me: should I just ditch trying to establish a software career for myself, if this is how I operate in it?
nigah you should rather have asked chatgpt instead of jewgling it; modern day jewlge is pozzed beyond any reason and it's just hard to find usefl stuff on it regd tech anymore except perhaps reddit threads or stackoverflow pages but not like before

nigah you should rather have asked chatgpt instead of jewgling it; modern day jewlge is pozzed beyond any reason and it's just hard to find usefl stuff on it regd tech anymore except perhaps reddit threads or stackoverflow pages but not like before
I didn't know about chatgpt at the time. And they were monitoring what I was doing during the test, too. And how do you think I find those reddit posts and stackoverflow pages?

Get a second computer to do all of your jewgling. Then manually type in the code into your first.

Fucking noobs, man.

Get a second computer to do all of your jewgling. Then manually type in the code into your first.

Fucking noobs, man.
But that's cheating. :feelsmega:

Why would they care your still most likely gonna copy and paste code at your job or in the future have AI do most of the work for you

Or your gonna ask for coding help from your co-workers or from those coding websites

You will be pushing carts like AdvocateDoogy soon.

we people that have autism level 1, need to use our brain to create ideas and not create calculations, our brains will always be slower than neurotypical's brains, but ours are the better at creating ideas, programming is a field that only rewards those who have the fastest brain, you should instead look into computer chip making or something that uses your creativity or ability to create new ideas

Last edited:
we people that have autism level 1, need to use our brain to create ideas and not create calculations, our brains will always be slower than neurotypical's brains, but ours are the better at creating ideas, programming is a field that only rewards those who have the fastest brain, you should instead look into computer chip making or something that uses your creativity or ability to create new ideas

the reason why our brains are slower is because, our brains are always wondering about new ideas every second, compared to neurotypicals who, shut their brains when doing complex tasks like coding or math (they can even shut it down by themselves when they try to sleep, unlike us)

Last edited:

but as you know we hyperfocus when we are doing something that we like, so some us can do coding or math, maybe coding is boring to you and that's why you don't hyperfocus

Right, because copy pasting isn't? :feelskek:
True. I'm too damn honest for my own good. If I want to get ahead in the world, I need to embrace a little cheating and lying here and there. It's something I've been trying to teach myself, but old dogs learn no new tricks, or something like that, you know the saying.

but as you know we hyperfocus when we are doing something that we like, so some us can do coding or math, maybe coding is boring to you and that's why you don't hyperfocus
True, I struggle tremendously with this, because the things I hyperfocus on are not lucrative, and conversely, the jobs that are lucrative I can't hyperfocus on, because they're of no personal interest to me. Hence, I've been stuck in job hunting hell for over a decade now.

I wouldn’t give up so soon
Next time they won’t catch you cheating because you’ll have gotten better at it
I'm not giving up, I'm just fighting burn out and frustration, is all.

but ours are the better at creating ideas, programming is a field that only rewards those who have the fastest brain, you should instead look into computer chip making or something that uses your creativity or ability to create new ideas
Thing about this is I'm not sure what field to get into, if not programming, as I have no other outside interests or talents. I'm not one of those savants that's super good at a few things; I'm just sort of a repository of useless knowledge, and that's it.

I was considering maybe trying to take a course on database administration, though. Don't know if that would really fit well yet.

True. I'm too damn honest for my own good. If I want to get ahead in the world, I need to embrace a little cheating and lying here and there. It's something I've been trying to teach myself, but old dogs learn no new tricks, or something like that, you know the saying.
You can't be honest in a rigged game.

Thing about this is I'm not sure what field to get into, if not programming, as I have no other outside interests or talents. I'm not one of those savants that's super good at a few things; I'm just sort of a repository of useless knowledge, and that's it.

I was considering maybe trying to take a course on database administration, though. Don't know if that would really fit well yet.
compared to you, i wasn't able to finish college, i'm 18, i started college last year and failed 5 classes in my first semester, so i dropped out, i managed to get a tuition refund because i was able to get a medical note from my therapist saying that i couldn't concentrate because of my autism, then i discovered that i needed a residency to get financial aid in college because i'm a migrant (it takes like 10-12 years to get it and i've just been in the US 7 years). So i couldn't get back to college until i got it, but thanks to this i discovered about a program in my state called BOCES, which is basically an education program for students with disabilities that has different kinds of fields, that you can study in (you need to at least have gotten to 10th grade, or 11th sometimes). They have lots of 1 or 2 year degrees.
For example i think i will not be paying anything for the program, i got accepted because i got autism level 1, i will start a 1-year computer technology program this year:

View: https://youtu.be/LA7fAm8ZZzo
Screenshot 2023 04 26 162645Screenshot 2023 04 26 162714
here is a list of boces programs:
but different facilities have different programs, for example i can't get the robotics-mechatronics boces program because, i don't live upstate new york.
you shouldn't have gone to college because that's where neurotypicals go and get their meme neurotypical jobs, you should have gone to an adult school for students with disabilities. They also help you find a job.

Last edited:
you shouldn't have gone to college because that's where neurotypicals go and get their meme neurotypical jobs, you should have gone to an adult school for students with disabilities. They also help you find a job.
Nobody ever informed me of these programs for people with disabilities.

Nobody ever informed me of these programs for people with disabilities.
i don't think you should stay in programming if you are getting tired and you cheat, you should choose another type of job, let me tell you about my dream job:
Screenshot 2023 04 26 181243Screenshot 2023 04 26 181317
it's a sex robot company in Las Vegas, i couldn't get it because i don't live in Las Vegas and i don't have an US citizenship, they stopped accepting people 1 or 2 months ago, but i hope there are more jobs like this in other companies next year, maybe i can even jump the ranks with this boces progam faster. But you say that you are tired after doing all that work, i would never feel tired while working on this job i talked above, i would even do free extra hours, i would even agree with getting paid minimum wage. When you are doing a job you like, you never get tired, the only way you would get tired is if your body faints because of the lack of sleep, but that would not be you tired, that would just be your body tired.

Last edited:
Dont listen to these jealous assholes bragging about not working. They will get nowhere in life in their mommys basement. People make mistakes, learn from it and try again.
Believe me, I am still trying.

i don't think you should stay in programming if you are getting tired and you cheat, you should choose another type of job, let me tell you about my dream job:
View attachment 743448View attachment 743449
it's a sex robot company in Las Vegas, i couldn't get it because i don't live in Las Vegas and i don't have an US citizenship, they stopped accepting people 1 or 2 months ago, but i hope there are more jobs like this in other companies next year, maybe i can even jump the ranks with this boces progam faster. But you say that you are tired after doing all that work, i would never feel tired while working on this job i talked above, i would even do free extra hours, i would even agree with getting paid minimum wage. When you are doing a job you like, you never get tired, the only way you would get tired is if your body faints because of the lack of sleep, but that would not be you tired, that would just be your body tired.
I'm not getting tired from being a programmer, I'm getting tired from the constant job search for a programming job that I just can't land. The job hunt itself, along with the interviews, is burning me out.

@bigantennaemay1 what do you think of these night IT jobs:
Screenshot 2023 05 02 003653

i say it because of this thread:

Last edited:
View attachment 746065

Screenshot 2023 05 02 015931

View attachment 746065

I have recently considered the Database Admin route with my career, recently, because the school I'm attending currently has a certification program, but it's not the career I take issue with, it's the shift. I don't like being awake at night, or doing things at night. It particularly clashes with my hobbies of tennis and biking; kinda hard to do those things in the dark.

Clashes with my fast food diet, either, which I don't have any inclination, or reason really, to give up any time soon. I used to spend a lot of time back in the days just after my graduation with my software degree sitting up at night, playing games, going to bed at 4, 5am, waking up mid-afternoon to go to work. I hated those years, and got some pretty severe cabin fever from the whole affair. I can't do the night-only life.