Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just found out the subhuman who's fucking my ex-oneitis also fucked her 6'0 Gigastacy sister

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
https://incels.is/threads/ex-oneiti...-delusional-this-is-real-fucking-life.344746/ from this thread.

I did some digging through their and their friends' social media profiles and found out that they went to prom together and afterwards they want back to some hotel and fucked there.

I'm literally here fucking laughing like an anime villain. This is just too much for me. This bitch is unironically a model now and making some decent money. I asked autists on Lookism to rate her sister and the average rating I got was an 8/10 and this bitch looks a lot better. The guy is a 5'10 5/10 ginger normie druggie. It's not "lifefuel" because he was the type to bully incels and low-value males in highschool. He was a popular guy and because of that he fucked two Stacy sisters.
Why? Because he got in with the popular crowd.

A lot of you get angry when I make these types of posts for being "bluepilled" and I was going to stop, but no. Fuck you. You will share my pain. It just proves that the NTpill reigns supreme.

Women hate autistic/ weird/ boring/ socially awkward men more than anything else in this world and that's a blackpill for you.

@Selbsthass it's over

Last edited:
I had popular friends in high school and I was a ghost to females
Confidencemaxxing and being NT works though, but you can't force yourself to be delusional

A lot of you get angry when I make these types of posts for being "bluepilled" and I was going to stop, but no. Fuck you. You will share my pain. It just proves that the NTpill reigns supreme.

Women hate autistic men more than anything else in this world.

Oneitis threads are always appreciated, dear Moeggels...

Confidencemaxxing and being NT works though, but you can't force yourself to be delusional
it's something that you're born with and something that you have to develop from early childhood. It's not something you can learn like PUA copers like to meme about.

It’s me nigga:feelzez:
Stop fucking her before I seriously hurt you :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Oneitis threads are always appreciated, dear Moeggels...
of course.

I'm the 6'0 gigastacy sister

It's funny how u cope by dismissing him as "subhuman" when obviously he can get laid and will live a much better life than you and I

It's funny how u cope by dismissing him as "subhuman" when obviously he can get laid and will live a much better life than you and I
Yes, because he's NT and popular and it has nothing to do with his looks. He's a 5/10 normie.

Yes, because he's NT and popular and it has nothing to do with his looks. He's a 5/10 normie.
He moggs me by 4 points so yeah... NT is everything also

What’s the definition of NT? Being socially competent?

You will share my pain. It just proves that the NTpill reigns supreme.

Women hate autistic/ weird/ boring/ socially awkward men more than anything else in this world and that's a blackpill for you.
Fucking brutal...

:yes::feelsrope:

Could you heavily edit and screenshot his face so it can't be back searched? What you consider a 5 doesn't necessarily mean he is 5, looks validations is when women fuck you, what some people online rate you it's irrelevant.

Could you heavily edit and screenshot his face so it can't be back searched? What you consider a 5 doesn't necessarily mean he is 5, looks validations is when women fuck you, what some people online rate you it's irrelevant.
I'm way too paranoid about these things, so no. It doesn't take a PSL autist to know if someone is average though.

AverageMan1

Just imagine this, but ginger, worse skin, more inbred looking and a narrower face.

I actually would if I didn't have a reputation, but I know certain users would work overtime to dox me.

I'm way too paranoid about these things, so no. It doesn't take a PSL autist to know if someone is average though.

View attachment 578120

Just imagine this, but ginger, worse skin, more inbred looking and a narrower face.
I would rate him higher because his face is very symetrical but yeah normies do have girls and wives. Especially if they have money and status.

There are limits to the NTpill either you're underrating the guy or he's a tallfag. :feelsjuice:

There are limits to the NTpill either you're underrating the guy or he's a tallfag. :feelsjuice:
He's a little shorter than me from what I remember so around 5'10. He could be 6'2 and he's still be nothing more than a normie. Tallfags are plentiful and many tallfags are better looking than him facially too.

Story of the haves and the have nots. The difference between Sex and $$$ is that when it comes to Sex only Men can be havenots, while both men and women can be poor, so mainstream society tries to disregard the problem of Inceldom as if it never existed.

DM the gigastacy's pics

Wtf how does a ginger get sex

My friends all dated the same girl, 3 of them and she never dated me. All throughout high school she ran through the entire group but me. 2 of em she dated for over 2 years.

And I was the football star. lol

She died shortly after high school though. She got hit by a boat in 97?. She's been dead longer than most of you been alive.

Being neurotypical and confident can help. My female cousin is like 5'6 and she married a 5'3 guy. I think they've been married for like 6 years now with 3 kids.

Being neurotypical and confident can help. My female cousin is like 5'6 and she married a 5'3 guy. I think they've been married for like 6 years now with 3 kids.
Being NT is massive

https://incels.is/threads/ex-oneiti...-delusional-this-is-real-fucking-life.344746/ from this thread.

I did some digging through their and their friends' social media profiles and found out that they went to prom together and afterwards they want back to some hotel and fucked there.

I'm literally here fucking laughing like an anime villain. This is just too much for me. This bitch is unironically a model now and making some decent money. I asked autists on Lookism to rate her sister and the average rating I got was an 8/10 and this bitch looks a lot better. The guy is a 5'10 5/10 ginger normie druggie. It's not "lifefuel" because he was the type to bully incels and low-value males in highschool. He was a popular guy and because of that he fucked two Stacy sisters.
Why? Because he got in with the popular crowd.

@Selbsthass it's over
That’s how it goes — for the very few “top men” they pretty much fuck all the women. At least until women start hitting the wall and in the desperation for kids (or financial support) settle for a betabux (at which point they usually contribute nothing, put out as rarely as possible, then probably divorce rape the man later in life).

That’s how it goes — for the very few “top men” they pretty much fuck all the women. At least until women start hitting the wall and in the desperation for kids (or financial support) settle for a betabux (at which point they usually contribute nothing, put out as rarely as possible, then probably divorce rape the man later in life).
A 4-5/10 is a top man?

A 4-5/10 is a top man?
No, that is extremely unusual. I’d expect there to be some pretty strange circumstances surrounding that — did he have dirt of them or some such? We’re they high and drunk? Did he get them their drugs?

No, that is extremely unusual. I’d expect there to be some pretty strange circumstances surrounding that — did he have dirt of them or some such? We’re they high and drunk? Did he get them their drugs?
He’s dating her. Unless he has her drugged up 24/7 then that was her conscious decision lmao. And I don’t think it’s unusual. I see it all the time.

He’s dating her. Unless he has her drugged up 24/7 then that was her conscious decision lmao. And I don’t think it’s unusual. I see it all the time.
It can happen, particularly if a woman is inexperienced or if a guy is her first or some such, but it’s fairly rare from what I’ve seen.

Typically when you see an unattractive man with an attractive woman there’s something else going on such as the man being wealthy or famous or paying her directly or getting her drugs. It’s extremely rare to see an unattractive man with an attractive woman otherwise.

People say they see it all the time, but most typically there’s something else that’s being offered. Looks aren’t everything perhaps but they are a rather large part of the equation seems to me.

It can happen, particularly if a woman is inexperienced or if a guy is her first or some such, but it’s fairly rare from what I’ve seen.

Typically when you see an unattractive man with an attractive woman there’s something else going on such as the man being wealthy or famous or paying her directly or getting her drugs. It’s extremely rare to see an unattractive man with an attractive woman otherwise.
Well personally I see it quite often, but most couples are looksmatched. There’s nothing to the guy. Just a normie who was somewhat popular in highschool.

This is typical, oofy doofy theory is always ignored but it is true, i also see that on my personal life, it is awful that these teen foids get creampied by them, happened on my past school a lot, oofy doofy theory in full action, makes me angry to the point that i have to calm myself knowing that there is nothing i can do. You are not the only one seeing it.