Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just found out that a euphoric drug given to me at the hospital is very accessible

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
So right now, I am hospitalized because of tardive dyskinesia. A nurse injected me a drug and I felt extremely calmer and somewhat euphoric. I asked the nurse what it was. He said it was diphenhydramine. I looked it up on the internet and found out that it is Over the counter. What a lifefuel for me when I found that out because this means I can easily buy this drug from any pharmacy, and it's cheap. Which means I can cope with it everyday if I want to. Benadrylmaxxing here we go. :feelsLSD:

But I have a feeling that the nurse might be joking because there's no way a drug this good is that easy to obtain. It just sounds way to good to be true.

Last edited:
Just checked, apparently she wasn't shitting you. Interesting :feelssus:

Op, try not to become junkie

If you refuse to fuck landwhales you're a fakecel!​

Op, try not to become junkie
:soy: Every normie takes drugs, if you aren’t on substances, you’re not even in the game.

So right now, I am hospitalized because of tardive dyskinesia. A nurse injected me a drug and I felt extremely calmer and somewhat euphoric. I asked the nurse what it was. He said it was diphenhydramine. I looked it up on the internet and found out that it is Over the counter. What a lifefuel for me when I found that out because this means I can easily buy this drug from any pharmacy, and it's cheap. Which means I can cope with it everyday if I want to. Benadrylmaxxing here we go. :feelsLSD:

But I have a feeling that the nurse might be joking because there's no way a drug this good is that easy to obtain. It just sounds way to good to be true.
op... are you sure they didnt say

Dihydromorphine?​

benadryl will make you disassociate in a large amount but i dont think it provides euphoria :feelskek:

It worked for me, until I realized I needed an "upper" rather than a downer.

That’s Benadryl lol. It absolutely does not feel good if you abuse it

Imagine trusting a toilet jfl

It can get you high but can also fuck up your heart.