Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just found out some very scary news is this true that gays and fakecels are allowed on this forum?

They better not be allowed, we don't need no goddamn faggots here. :feelspuke:

They better not be allowed, we don't need no goddamn faggots here. :feelspuke:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They already here for long time bro so many faggotcels and fakecels are on this site anyway

There is no incel space because all the larpers want to come to places where incels are. The only way incel space will work is with strict moderation and verification but incels dont wanna do that because then its fbicentral

you just cant win as ugly male

its over

Theres also sex havers like @vermilion etc who get to stay on here.

@shii410 :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

wtf

that was framed btw apparently and this guy got unban wtf xD

Last edited:
@shii410 :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
View attachment 593576

wtf

that was framed btw apparently and this guy got unban wtf xD
Wtf is this, I don’t even use the shii410 name on discord, Bummer and @unsettling can confirm:feelskek:

The screenshots you posted in the op are kind of old news though

Leave @Incline alone he didn’t know these were old screenshots from some time ago he’s not spreading misinformation

Leave @Incline alone he didn’t know these were old screenshots from some time ago he’s not spreading misinformation
If you're okay with that then you should be okay with me.

Because my previous alt (@la-di-da) was even longer ago.

It's okay sweeties the past is the past.

Or are you just a normoid who is okay with the other guy because he's more popular on discord?

c83.gif

Go ahead and report me I can just make another account if I want to post here again.

If you're okay with that then you should be okay with me.

Because my previous alt (@la-di-da) was even longer ago.

It's okay sweeties the past is the past.

Or are you just a normoid who is okay with the other guy because he's more popular on discord?

c83.gif

Go ahead and report me I can just make another account if I want to post here again.
Wtf are u talking about schizo. Who the fuck are u

Brutal
Wtf is this, I don’t even use the shii410 name on discord, Bummer and @unsettling can confirm:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back