Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just found out I have 7 inch wrists

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
They're a little above that, like 7.1 inches. The average is 7.25 inches. And I measured my bigger wrist.
I always coped by telling myself at least I have a big frame. People have even told me that. Clearly it's not the case. There's a little over 50% of men who have larger frames than me. I just don't get it. I have pretty big hands and my index finger and thumb don't touch when I wrap them around the biggest part of my wrist. It's over. This was one of the few copes that were keeping me alive. I'll probably stop gymcelling now.

Last edited:
Bro, it's okay. I mean, it's not but ur wrists don't really matter.

Bro, it's okay. I mean, it's not but ur wrists don't really matter.

It matters for gymcelling. I always felt sorry for framelets at the gym, without realizing I am one of them.

I am not sure but I can easily make my pinky finger and thumb touch each other
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Fakecel I'm pretty sure I have sub 6 wrists. Trucels gtfih

Brutal stuff man, I havent measured mine and I never will

I'm away to measure mine the now. What's deemed a decent size wrist? It's something I've never really though of.

You all mog me.
I'm Truecel with 5.9 inch wrists:feelsrope:

I never measured mine and I don't want to, I'm pretty sure I have the tiniest wrists on this forum.

It's just over 7 inches is that good?

Lol, you egotistical prick, whining about having average size wrists. Come back to me when you're constantly adjusting your hands under intermediate weight because even the slightest misalignment with your forearms is like getting your wrists crushed in a vice.

How is saying I have below average wrists bragging?

Lol, you egotistical prick, whining about having average size wrists. Come back to me when you're constantly adjusting your hands under intermediate weight because even the slightest misalignment with your forearms is like getting your wrists crushed in a vice.

Below average. My other wrist is even smaller and my clavicle is also shorter on that side of my body.

my dad had 9 inch wrists

How is saying I have below average wrists bragging?

Below average. My other wrist is even smaller and my clavicle is also shorter on that side of my body.
You're talking about a statistically and practically insignificant 0.15 inch difference. Since you're obsessing over such tiny numbers, I'm willing to bet you're measuring one side slightly differently and getting bent out of shape over yet another statistically insignificant difference. If your wrist measured 7.3 instead of 7.1, would you be ecstatic that it's 0.05 inches above average, or would you still be pissy because it's under 8 inches?

I measured mine yesterday and they’re down from 6.8” to 6.5”.. I lost weight. Such ropefuel. I’m a skeleton now.

They're a little above that, like 7.1 inches. The average is 7.25 inches. And I measured my bigger wrist.
I always coped by telling myself at least I have a big frame. People have even told me that. Clearly it's not the case. There's a little over 50% of men who have larger frames than me. I just don't get it. I have pretty big hands and my index finger and thumb don't touch when I wrap them around the biggest part of my wrist. It's over. This was one of the few copes that were keeping me alive. I'll probably stop gymcelling now.
7 inches is big you retard. I have less than 6".

You're talking about a statistically and practically insignificant 0.15 inch difference. Since you're obsessing over such tiny numbers, I'm willing to bet you're measuring one side slightly differently and getting bent out of shape over yet another statistically insignificant difference. If your wrist measured 7.3 instead of 7.1, would you be ecstatic that it's 0.05 inches above average, or would you still be pissy because it's under 8 inches?

I'm not because even when I look in the mirror I can see that on one side my clavicle is much shorter.
I could be measuring it wrong and my wrists could be even smaller than 7 inches. I used string and a ruler. I'm going out to buy measuring tape now.

7 inches is big you retard. I have less than 6".

Big = below average supposedly.

You're smart.

I'm not because even when I look in the mirror I can see that on one side my clavicle is much shorter.
I could be measuring it wrong and my wrists could be even smaller than 7 inches. I used string and a ruler. I'm going out to buy measuring tape now.

You're smart.
String and ruler sucks. Definitely get a tape measure.

You're smart.
You're a bragging idiot that made this thread to troll people like me and everybody in this thread, yourself included, knows that. You should be banned for this thread.

You're a bragging idiot that made this thread to troll people like me and everybody in this thread, yourself included, knows that. You should be banned for this thread.
Bragging about my below average sized wrists. Yeah, alright. Just because there are 5'5 people doesn't mean that 5'8 isn't manlet-tier.

try having 6.2 inches.

Bragging about my below average sized wrists. Yeah, alright. Just because there are 5'5 people doesn't mean that 5'8 isn't manlet-tier.
5'8" when the average is 5'9 or 5'10" doesn't impact your life the same way as being 5'5" and you will note that you never see me complain about being 5'8" because I know that if my frame and face didn't make me look like an alien mutant I would still have a chance. You are the guy that walks in on a room full of midgets and cries about being 5'9". Boo fucking hoo pal, I'm playing the world's smallest violin for you and your "small" wrists that are within one standard deviation of the mean while my own are like three SDs away.

6.4 both wrists buddy boyos, always thought they were 6 at best. Hopefuel tbh. I wonder if doing powerlifting would help.

Lmao the average here is like 5 or something

80/20 rules apply. Wrist size you can get away with if you have everything else.

7 inch diameter, radius or circumference?

6 inch wrists here :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

7.25", exactly average.