Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I just found out I can do one-armed pushups

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
They're as ugly as my face, but they work. With enough practice, my technique should be cleaner and I should be able to do more of them. Maybe I should start doing them on an incline to make them easier so I can focus on technique, then start doing the real thing when I have that down. Swapping the dumbbell bench press (which I use as an assistance movement for the weighted dip) for the one-armed push up would be badass, especially once I eventually start adding weight to it. Obviously can't do that now though.

Mog me because physically better than me.

keep this shit up and you will slay cunts who cross you. good work and keep us up to date on progress you make.

Only against the rules when it's about sexual or romantic conquest. Gymcel party tricks are neither sexual nor romantic.

keep this shit up and you will slay cunts who cross you. good work and keep us up to date on progress you make.
Thanks. I'll let you guys know by the start of next year how I'm doing on this exercise.

Didnt include big 3/ohp = didnt read

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Didnt include big 3/ohp = didnt read

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Don't squat :feelsbadman:

Don't deadlift :cryfeels:

Don't bench press with barbell :feelscry: and dumbbell variation is done with neutral grip so it's more like a close grip barbell bench :feelsrope:

My routine is fluff&pump nonsense. Rippletits would be ashamed.

I literally cannot do a normal push-up.

I literally cannot do a normal push-up.
16 y/o
:worryfeels:
At your age, you should be doing 20 at the absolute least. This clown world I swear to Blackops2cel...

16 y/o
:worryfeels:
At your age, you should be doing 20 at the absolute least. This clown world I swear to Blackops2cel...
I don't know why. Guys skinner than me can do them but I can't even though I athletically mog them. I have a 5:15 mile and I'm not bad at soccer.

hell I can do a decent amount of pull ups but I can't do a push up, my arms are just so weak

I don't know why. Guys skinner than me can do them but I can't even though I athletically mog them. I have a 5:15 mile and I'm not bad at soccer.

hell I can do a decent amount of pull ups but I can't do a push up, my arms are just so weak
Might be your form. Push ups should work not just your arms (specifically the triceps) but also your chest (pectorals) and shoulders (anterior deltoid). If those aren't getting used, you're not using your full strength. You should also have retracted scapulae and tight abs, legs, and glutes when doing pushups to prevent energy leaks.

Congrats,just found out I can't do one-armed push ups

So I've made a decision on how I'm going to progress with this movement. Basically I've decided, fuck it, I'll make the swap right now, no more dumbbell bench press, we're going full Rocky Balboa on this. It'll be the first thing I do on push day, three sets of five to start. The catch will be I won't add any additional reps or weight until my technique is rock-solid. Once I'm confident that I have it down, I'll move it down to second in my pushing movement roster, since I'm fairly certain it's skill and coordination that's my bottleneck here rather than sheer pressing strength.

Do you look like this

Coom

I can't do 2 arm push ups as I am 250lbs and have thin arms

I'm doing a 100 pushups a day to get ready from my return to gymcels

With your right arm? Typical :worryfeels:

How much do you weigh?

Mogs me, HARD!
I can't even do push-ups with both hands.
It's over. :feelsrope:

good job tbh
keep going and take revenge on this world by becoming an unstoppable killing machine

How much do you weigh?
73 kilograms give or take.

My custom title's a fairly accurate description

With your right arm? Typical :worryfeels:
I mean, they're a bit easier with my right side since I have more coordination there as a right-handed person, but I can do them on my left side too. Jacking off is more of a high-endurance bicep and brachialis movement, so being a coomer wouldn't help with one-arm pushups at all.

Mogs me, I can’t even do 10 regular pushups.

I can do one-armed bandits!

(I won a dollar once! It only took $20!)

Just did my first attempt at 3x5 one-armed push-ups. It was a success, with fairly decent form -- and with both arms, you coomer memers.

That means I did them on both the right and left sides. So a set of five was actually a set of five for each arm.
No I got that, but then you said coomer memers and that didn't make sense.

fucking gymcel braggers.

Just did my first week with one-armed pushups. Form is still good but it's really killed my shoulder press performance. Regular pushups are surprisingly shoulder-heavy, and that's amplified with the one-armed variant.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back