Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just found out I am a pedophile.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I'm extremely attracted to Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven from Stranger Things). I wish I was 13 again so that I was allowed to make a move. I feel better after making this confession. Should I get castrated? maybe I'm a threat to normie society.

Robinxyz said:
I'm extremely attracted to Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven from Stranger Things). I wish I was 13 again so that I was allowed to make a move. I feel better after making this confession. Should I get castrated? maybe I'm a threat to normie society.

You should only feel bad if you have morals. Plus, if you just sate yourself with fiction, and not cause trouble in normie society, you’re good to go.

visit 4chan tv, they all post the same threads about her, satanic hollywood pushes these agendas on people, i don't think you can help it if the main character is purposely presented in a certain way to get you to like her and the 2nd season she stays with the older cop ...its pushing this stuff on people then blaming them if they start having these feelings emerge.

InebriatedIrish said:
and not cause trouble in normie society, you’re good to go.
bleah

This isn't pedophilia. She's 13, so it's hebephilia.

just looked up her pic. not pedophilia.

do you mind if I make hand relief?

nausea said:
do you mind if I make hand relief?

this is the material im using https://imgur.com/J8t1FfI

swallow the pedopill, it's essential to be truly enlighted

23823712_341571819649767_420862445175701504_n.jpg

microDongCityUSA said:
visit 4chan tv,  they all post the same threads about her, satanic hollywood pushes these agendas on people, i don't think you can help it if the main character is purposely presented in a certain way to get you to like her and the 2nd season she stays with the older cop ...its pushing this stuff on people then blaming them if they start having these feelings emerge.

https://i.imgur.com/WseP69A.jpg

Robinxyz said:

I have no idea how old are those two but I would fuck their narrow hips even if they were 10yo

Screenshot_2018_01_23_13_12_15.png

Akarin said:
I have no idea how old are those two but I would fuck their narrow hips even if they were 10yo

Screenshot_2018_01_23_13_12_15.png

they are hot. The key is not to ask their age lol fap material

Robinxyz said:
this is the material im using https://imgur.com/J8t1FfI

Is this the Japanese singer LiSa? I love her music

Facade said:
Is this the Japanese singer LiSa? I love her music

yes. :D :D She's gorgeous and a great singer.

Kointo said:
This isn't pedophilia. She's 13, so it's hebephilia.

What ages are hebephillia's into?

OP wouldn't stand a chance, even at 13. She's dating Jacob Sartorius (Chad pretty boy). She'd have laughed in your face like all fems.

17495236_1881540212114207_5207443040884490240_n.jpg

I could legit go to prison for 50 years if she gave me a chance to find myself between those legs for a one night

oilonthe-Rose said:

OP wouldn't stand a chance, even at 13. She's dating Jacob Sartorius (Chad pretty boy). She'd have laughed in your face like all fems.

he's a manlet chincel

Akarin said:

I could legit go to prison for 50 years if she gave me a chance to find myself between those legs for a one night

I have seen Thai girls who look like that. I think a trip to some backwards country where men are still allowed to relish on those sweet nimphets would be worth it. 

he's a manlet chincel

Akarin said:

he's a manlet chincel

Have you heard how girls talk about him? They fucking love him, I'm talking like thousands at his shows just to look at his face for a couple of hours.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Have you heard how girls talk about him? They fucking love him, I'm talking like thousands at his shows just to look at his face for a couple of hours.

It seems that I saw pictures only when he was younger

https://www.gettyimages.com/event/nickelodeon-halo-awards-2017-775069786?esource=SEO_GIS_CDN_Redirect#jacob-sartorius-attends-the-2017-nickelodeon-halo-awards-at-pier-36-picture-id870325866
he's certainly Bieber v2 in the making on this photo

oilonthe-Rose said:

I know she'd never look at me even if she wasn't famous. But if a girl like her showed interest I would go for it.

Akarin said:
It seems that I saw pictures only when he was younger

https://www.gettyimages.com/event/nickelodeon-halo-awards-2017-775069786?esource=SEO_GIS_CDN_Redirect#jacob-sartorius-attends-the-2017-nickelodeon-halo-awards-at-pier-36-picture-id870325866
he's certainly Bieber v2 in the making on this photo

I wasted my life when I was 13. Only cared about action figures, DBZ and playstation.  I should've been out there chasing bitches but my parents were strict catholics who forbade me to date.

oilonthe-Rose said:

Hebephilia is about 11 to 15.

Do you have an ugly face?

Then you are a pedophile.

Akarin said:

he's a manlet chincel

start your morning with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh5yL-UWyDg