Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just found out great news

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
The government postponed the exams that students do in my country at the end of high school that determine if you'll get into college, towards the end of the summer. Most people were hoping that they would get predicted grades and the big exams at the end would be cancelled entirely.
This means that all the people and sluts who were planning to go on holidays this year are now fucked. They won't be able to go any music festivals or any other degenerate shit like that, even if the quarantine is lifted before that because they'll have to study for their exams! It'll be long, tedious fucking exams and no summer holiday then because they'll be going straight to college.

This whore who used to bully me in school is now in her last year of high school and she was planning on slutting it up this year, but nope, all her plans are fucked. I bet she's crying.

FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID WHORE. FUCK YOU ALL, STUPID FUCKING NORMIES.

Holy shit, this is the first time in a long time where i'm legitimately happy with life.

I understand you bro, for us the doctors and researchers who fight coronaviruses are the true villains of this story.
Now thousands of Normies are experiencing what it is to be one of us. Lifefuel.

Let them suffer

Lets welcome them to our world.

What about the poor fellowcels at your school.

Corona is the best thing in decades tbh

I will remember this

I hope foids are crying because of isolation and exam stress

hope they all ropemaxx tbh
Society went to hell thanks to slutting holes

The government postponed the exams that students do in my country at the end of high school that determine if you'll get into college, towards the end of the summer. Most people were hoping that they would get predicted grades and the big exams at the end would be cancelled entirely.
This means that all the people and sluts who were planning to go on holidays this year are now fucked. They won't be able to go any music festivals or any other degenerate shit like that, even if the quarantine is lifted before that because they'll have to study for their exams! It'll be long, tedious fucking exams and no summer holiday then because they'll be going straight to college.

This whore who used to bully me in school is now in her last year of high school and she was planning on slutting it up this year, but nope, all her plans are fucked. I bet she's crying.

FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID WHORE. FUCK YOU ALL, STUPID FUCKING NORMIES.

Holy shit, this is the first time in a long time where i'm legitimately happy with life.

A fellow Irishcel?

I guess her holes are going to have to wait to get gaped by the basketball team.

2020 is the year of incels