Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just felt like succumbing to the elements

• Thread starter Deleted member 29068
  • Start date
Deleted member 29068

Deleted member 29068

Greycel Thug
-
I was walking outside and I just felt like I just wanted to LDAR outside in the cold. At first, I was shivering. But I was feeling extremely tired and felt a warm sensation all of a sudden. Like I cold just lay outside in the snow and just slowly freeze to death. That is what my body wanted to do. I felt like death is a lot more peaceful than we think. I think I deserve it actually. I picture just a warm darkness when I pass away. Just my greycel thoughts. And why do people say “gray” and not “grey”. Grey sounds better homos.

Read only the capital letters when people call you graycel. Also not uncommon to want to wait until death comes to you

Snow is a great joy

Im sick to death of these uppity named-colored normies pushing all this hierarchical bullshit to boost their egos as they have nothing else to contribute to their self-worth. Greycels are recieving the same bullying and social exclusion as these disgusting hypocrites do. I would shoot these morons in a heartbeat

Im sick to death of these uppity named-colored normies pushing all this hierarchical bullshit to boost their egos as they have nothing else to contribute to their self-worth. Greycels are recieving the same bullying and social exclusion as these disgusting hypocrites do. I would shoot these morons in a heartbeat
Agreed, its really annoying and is exactly how you're wording it. Place is pretty toxic and the non-greycels are chads rping as non-chads who are rping as chads

Im sick to death of these uppity named-colored normies pushing all this hierarchical bullshit to boost their egos as they have nothing else to contribute to their self-worth. Greycels are recieving the same bullying and social exclusion as these disgusting hypocrites do
Yes tbh. Its annoying when that one shiva guy contributes nothing besides saying “Ok GrAYcel”

I do understand however that most greycels end up being infiltrators or Distespectuful fucks

No succumbing to the elements for your face

Yes tbh. Its annoying when that one shiva guy contributes nothing besides saying “Ok GrAYcel”

I was walking outside and I just felt like I just wanted to LDAR outside in the cold. At first, I was shivering. But I was feeling extremely tired and felt a warm sensation all of a sudden. Like I cold just lay outside in the snow and just slowly freeze to death. That is what my body wanted to do. I felt like death is a lot more peaceful than we think. I think I deserve it actually. I picture just a warm darkness when I pass away. Just my greycel thoughts. And why do people say “gray” and not “grey”. Grey sounds better homos.
This dreadful existence will end one day.