Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just failed a driving test

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
So I just came back from the test centre after failing the test for the second time. I spent so much fucking time and money to take driving lessons, I really wanted to pass so I wouldn't have to ride the bus to work anymore. I failed because I hit a curb while trying to park (literally the most brainlet mistake).

Why can't I just be good at one thing? I am a grown ass man and I cannot even do what a highschooler does with ease, there was a teenage girl (couldn't have been older than 18) sitting next to me who I saw scream in joy after passing before I started my test. It just feels like I am garbage no matter how much I practice. This is not an exaggeration. Even recently at my job, I almost got canned because I made so many mistakes counting the bottles and shit. (It's a recycling depot btw).

As an added slap in the face, I had to walk back home from the testing centre. :feelsrope: On the way back I was thinking about how I genuinely cannot function in modern society. Literally anything and everything is an uphill battle for me. I wonder what the hell is my purpose in society? Am I the guy that mothers point and tell their kids to not end up like?

Pls cheer me up guys. I don't know what to do anymore. Should I just give up trying to get a license?

its over driverpillcells

It never ends. Having a driver license is absolutely crucial.
@LastGerman

So I just came back from the test centre after failing the test for the second time. I spent so much fucking time and money to take driving lessons, I really wanted to pass so I wouldn't have to ride the bus to work anymore. I failed because I hit a curb while trying to park (literally the most brainlet mistake).

Why can't I just be good at one thing? I am a grown ass man and I cannot even do what a highschooler does with ease, there was a teenage girl (couldn't have been older than 18) sitting next to me who I saw scream in joy after passing before I started my test. It just feels like I am garbage no matter how much I practice. This is not an exaggeration. Even recently at my job, I almost got canned because I made so many mistakes counting the bottles and shit. (It's a recycling depot btw).

As an added slap in the face, I had to walk back home from the testing centre. :feelsrope: On the way back I was thinking about how I genuinely cannot function in modern society. Literally anything and everything is an uphill battle for me. I wonder what the hell is my purpose in society? Am I the guy that mothers point and tell their kids to not end up like?

Pls cheer me up guys. I don't know what to do anymore. Should I just give up trying to get a license?

Don’t give up, driving is actually useful, and a good cope tbh

Which country?

I failed the first time I tried. Keep tryin till you pass

It never ends. Having a driver license is absolutely crucial.
@LastGerman
I used to think that shit was a meme but it's actually really difficult to drive and VERY important if you want to go important places, get a job that's not minimum wage, have a life basically.
Which country?
Vancouver Canada (come get me doxxers).

I used to think that shit was a meme but it's actually really difficult to drive and VERY important if you want to go important places, get a job that's not minimum wage, have a life basically.

Also if you're above the age of 20, people will assume you're immature and retarded for not having it. It's an essential developmental milestone, there is no way around it.

Is it easy in Canada like in the USA? For instance in NW Europe it can be legitimately hard, like in Germany, Netherlands, Nordic countries. With a minimum of 20 to 30 hours training, difficult theory exam and a city and high way driving test, first aid training etc etc.

I failed the first time I tried. Keep tryin till you pass
Ye but I already failed twice, it costs money to take the test and hiring a driving instructor + car is about $40/hr. I'm not rich so I cannot keep paying for this.
Is it easy in Canada like in the USA? For instance in NW Europe it can be legitimately hard, like in Germany, Netherlands, Nordic countries. With a minimum of 20 to 30 hours training, difficult theory exam and a city and high way driving test, first aid training etc etc.
It's nowhere near as hard here as europe, we learn in automatics here, there is no highway driving on the test nor first aid, the theory test is a meme (though I still failed it once), it's similar to the USA basically.
Also if you're above the age of 20, people will assume you're immature and retarded for not having it. It's an essential developmental milestone, there is no way around it.
I'm turning 22 in a few months. Is it that bad? I've never gotten judged for it yet.

Last edited:
Why can't I just be good at one thing? I am a grown ass man and I cannot even do what a highschooler does with ease, there was a teenage girl (couldn't have been older than 18) sitting next to me who I saw scream in joy after passing before I started my test.

At least you can take the driving test. I am not even a this point and I never will be. I was so bad, that the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. Back then, I was still 25. Imagine a 25 year old man behind driving simulation while it just so happened, that a teenage female just passed her driving test with ease. She was not even reacting to it. It was basically that easy for her. She just smirked in an almost condescending way.

On the way back I was thinking about how I genuinely cannot function in modern society.

I know from where you are coming from here. It is absolutely crushing.

I am aware why people think it is a meme and I do not blame them for thinking like this. Yet we should not forget, that there are indeed more and more men who are unable to drive and/or do not have a driver licence. Although people still think, that this is nothing but a joke, it is actually a serious problem. Even on Looksmax, according to an online poll, more than 30% do not have a driver licence. The numbers are somewhat similar to the last poll on incels.co which leads me to the conlcusion, that the numbers might even represent a vast majority of men.

Indeed.

For instance in NW Europe it can be legitimately hard, like in Germany, Netherlands, Nordic countries.

And yet teenage females easily pass their driving test.

I failed twice before succeeding third time for my driver test. u gotta keep trying

You will fail a couple times. It is normal and i think there is a decent amount of RNG involved as well with which type of instructor you get and what route (depends on location) he takes you on.

Is this for your N or Full Drivers?

I have failed once on all 3 stages (L -> N -> Full Drivers). It is really not a big fucking deal. My sister and my other family members have failed even more than me so it is completely normal. That teenage roastie most likely failed a couple times herself. As far as i know, instructors dont allow many people to pass their N or Full Drivers test on the first go. So keep trying.

I’ve never tried

You will fail a couple times. It is normal and i think there is a decent amount of RNG involved as well with which type of instructor you get and what route (depends on location) he takes you on.

Is this for your N or Full Drivers?

I have failed once on all 3 stages (L -> N -> Full Drivers). It is really not a big fucking deal. My sister and my other family members have failed even more than me so it is completely normal. That teenage roastie most likely failed a couple times herself. As far as i know, instructors dont allow many people to pass their N or Full Drivers test on the first go. So keep trying.
It's for N. Cheers for the reassurance.

Don't worry brocel you'll get it. I failed twice b4 getting mine

Bruh failing is a part of learning, my brother literally failed the written test which is pretty retarded imo tbh ngl

Keep trying. You need it. I am 26yo didnt pass until around 22. Failed several times.

Bruh failing is a part of learning, my brother literally failed the written test which is pretty retarded imo tbh ngl

And what about having 10 lessons for driving simulation and yet I did not make any progress whatsoever?

almost got cucked on my second test as well but the guy was a bro and let me pass :feelzez: I mean it's inevitable to make a mistake or two

Imo the worst part isn't failing but the fact that you can't take the test again right away and in the mean time seeing normies riding around in their new whip mogging you and you noticing even more how they like to rev the engine of their car really obnoxiously.

I failed my written test a couple years ago haven't gone back since :feelsbadman:

Don't worry, i failed mine twice before getting a license

drive without a licence like me

I had my driving licence the first time I tried.

And it's very rare. So don't blame you too much for this and try again until you succeed, it's not impossible. It's not like having a gf.

Failed twice aswell, have my next "try" in november.
I hope we'll all make it.

Bro I failed 5 times, every time I did good in parking etc, but failed cuz I live in a big city where drivers are fucking crazy, when they see you’re having an exam they will hit the horn like crazy. One time a guy literally parked on a very dangerous place on the road, right after a curve and I had to hit the break to the floor so I don’t hit him, INSTA FAIL in their book. In my country you have a rule (only when driving in exam), that you need to look behind you and on all mirrors before turning on the Left or Right light.

Here also cops have a list where a number of people MUST fail the exam, so they get more money. Foids usually get the easy treatment and they are successful first time having the exam. Welcome to East Europe, hell on earth :feelsautistic:

Edit: I got it right the 5th or 6th time. I was very successful on theoretical test, I knew all answers by heart and I completed it in like 5 minutes.

It depends on if your tester is a bitch or not. I passed all 3 levels of my test on first try, but on my highway test which is the final one, I had a fat foid who was in a bad mood and right before lunch break so she wanted to fail me to get back to eating doughnuts. Luckily I passed though.