Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just ejaculated on packaging crates

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It got my sticky children gravy on there real good. And some of it is already dried and yellow from my last jerkoff session. And dired flaky stain structures on their as well. Can't believe my unborn children are dead laying on a fucking box.... It's worse because it was a thick load ...Wtf is this world

It got my sticky children gravy on there real good. And some of it is already dried and yellow from my last jerkoff session. And dired flaky stain structures on their as well. Can't believe my unborn children are dead laying on a fucking box.... Wtf is this world
K

Poor crates, they don't deserve this

Poor crates, they don't deserve this
They have my seed on them. My founding seed. That could've been used to create more erenyeagers. But I'm antinatalist. So boxes will have to do

It got my sticky children gravy on there real good. And some of it is already dried and yellow from my last jerkoff session. And dired flaky stain structures on their as well. Can't believe my unborn children are dead laying on a fucking box.... It's worse because it was a thick load ...Wtf is this world
Ic

They aren't unborn if they are not made
They are unborn though what do you not get.

Are you mad I came onto boxes? Or is this some sort of ruse meme you are doing.

They are unborn though what do you not get.

Are you mad I came onto boxes? Or is this some sort of ruse meme you are doing.
I am not mad or arguing.
Chill out