Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just ejaculated nothing

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I masturbate once or twice a day and my first time today I just had an orgasm but nothing came out. Inceldom can kill anything, even my own semen. I guess I'm lucky that I wasn't having sex that time.

semen machine broke

this has absolutely no relation to inceldom, even chad would ejaculate nothing after like the 2nd time masturbating

I fap 4 times a day and shoot huge loads each time.

Jockcel said:
We could have dozens if not hundreds of children if we were warlords in medieval era.

my fantasy is being a russian soldier in berlin after beating the germans

It's called "dick fart", your dick just farted.

hehe xd said:

Aka a commie faggot trying to destroy a patriarchal society that attempted to destroy Judeo Marxism and social justice politics...

Marxists gave rise to feminism.

Jockcel said:
I fap 4 times a day and shoot huge loads each time.

Does your penis get tired after the first time?

hehe xd said:

Lol your fantasy is being a ZOG cuck who is instructed to destroy the one regime that planned to eradicate degeneracy and Cultural Marxism for good?

Lol, this same shit happens to me.

Blackpill101 said:
Aka a commie faggot trying to destroy a patriarchal society that attempted to destroy Judeo Marxism and social justice politics...

Marxists gave rise to feminism.

calm the fuck down you racecoper. he just said that his fantasy is to freely rape women.

/pol/cel said:
Lol your fantasy is being a ZOG cuck who is instructed to destroy the one regime that planned to eradicate degeneracy and Cultural Marxism for good?

raping cute aryan girls as much as i want cuz all their men are dead and nothing is going to stop me*

overlystinkypants said:
calm the fuck down you racecoper. he just said that his fantasy is to freely rape women.

ya agreed they edgelords

Well, someones never been on SSRI's, dry orgasm is what I consider normal now