Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “I just dont want anybody trying to change my wife from a Christian to a catholic.”

As a Polish/Sicilian Catholic, I find this hilarious! I forgot which episode it was, but when Archie said "Some Catholic priest sprinkling 'incest' all over everybody!" I always fell out laughing.

As a Polish/Sicilian Catholic, I find this hilarious! I forgot which episode it was, but when Archie said "Some Catholic priest sprinkling 'incest' all over everybody!" I always fell out laughing.
Hi Mr.Lubarski , As a Irish/ Sicilian Catholic man, I too fell out laughing
emoji_u1f606.png
this 1/2 hour long show was ahead of it's time... we'll never see the likes of this again.

Hi Mr.Lubarski , As a Irish/ Sicilian Catholic man, I too fell out laughing
emoji_u1f606.png
this 1/2 hour long show was ahead of it's time... we'll never see the likes of this again.
Being raised as a Catholic the episodes with Father Majeski were so inspiring in that they illustrated his faith by example/action and less by word. 1) His 1st episode regarding the cling peaches hitting his car 2) Majeski, the Lorenzos, and Edith being 'converted' 3) Edith (the kleptomaniac) and her reaching out to Father when she was at her end

The St Mary's mass episode Archie to Edith: Did you get on your knees and kiss anybody's ring?; Did anyone take a stick and splash water in ya?; Did you eat a cookie?l Father Majeski to Archie: If the ignorant were blessed, you'd be a saint Archie to Father Majeski: Look at the pamphlets the Lorenzo dame is leaving with my wife - 'The holy fathers newest encyclical' as if anyone care what he is riding around on.

You are 100% right, we will NEVER see the likes of this again and society is lesser off for it.

Being raised as a Catholic the episodes with Father Majeski were so inspiring in that they illustrated his faith by example/action and less by word. 1) His 1st episode regarding the cling peaches hitting his car 2) Majeski, the Lorenzos, and Edith being 'converted' 3) Edith (the kleptomaniac) and her reaching out to Father when she was at her end

The St Mary's mass episode Archie to Edith: Did you get on your knees and kiss anybody's ring?; Did anyone take a stick and splash water in ya?; Did you eat a cookie?l Father Majeski to Archie: If the ignorant were blessed, you'd be a saint Archie to Father Majeski: Look at the pamphlets the Lorenzo dame is leaving with my wife - 'The holy fathers newest encyclical' as if anyone care what he is riding around on.

You are 100% right, we will NEVER see the likes of this again and society is lesser off for it.
Well said Chris
emoji_u1f64f_1f3fc.png

Carrol O'connor was a devout Catholic which makes this entire scene even funnier.
And he was also a bona fide liberal

yep, he was on the same page with Rob Reiner
that's what made his portrayal of Archie so spot on. Whatever your personal politics may be, he did a perfect parody of a Republican.

that's what made his portrayal of Archie so spot on. Whatever your personal politics may be, he did a perfect parody of a Republican.
emoji_u1f44d_1f3fd.png
You betcha!
emoji_u1f603.png

The late Carrol O'Connor was parishioner of a beautiful Catholic Church in Santa Monica, Ca.

Nice glimpse into another period of history

"God works in mysterious ways, and you're one of his greatest mysteries" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

the kind who subscribe to left wing ideology, mang:feelsugh:
Literally compromising their beliefs for a stupid ideology that only leads to countries' populations starving :feelsseriously:

When will some people learn, mang?
I think the question is better presented as, "When will some people get themselves out of this brainwashing?"

I think the question is better presented as, "When will some people get themselves out of this brainwashing?"
Right, so-called learning at these indoctrination camps is what got so many into such a state to begin with, mang :feelsugh:

Right, so-called learning at these indoctrination camps is what got so many into such a state to begin with, mang :feelsugh:
It's insane how politicised public schools are.

I think what made his portrayal of the character so rich was that it wasn’t like that we get today: it wasn’t cheap and hateful—it was a 3D relatable person.

Its like that in many protestcuck churches too, mang :feelsugh:
If you're a Christian and support these types of policies (doesn't matter what normal sect) and you support far left ideologies, you are absolutely going against your faith. That's also true with being far right. I believe the most left wing a Christian can get without contradicting their faith is Social Democrat and the most right wing a Christian can get without contradicting their faith is Reactionary.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back