Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just don't wanna take my clothes off anymore!

Didn’t wach because foid

Toilet moment

Bone structure mogs me. She'd be so ugly without makeup

I think men have much harder lives but we're also higher IQ and more driven so we can often deal with it.

Tutorial mode is probably difficult if you're still working out how to hold the controller, lol

This can't be the most raw video she's ever posted if yknow what I mean :shock:

I think men have much harder lives but we're also higher IQ and more driven so we can often deal with it.

Tutorial mode is probably difficult if you're still working out how to hold the controller, lol
True. But there's still no excuse for foids like her to cry. I didn't even waste my time watching the video. Whatever problem she has doesn't compare to male problems. She can still find a betabuxxer or bf that helps and "supports" her with her problems in seconds.

Tutorial mode only difficulty is the excessive sexual objectification attention but most of times it's self objectification as in this case which is still profitable JFL

Not watching that garbage

Tutorial mode only difficulty is the excessive sexual objectification attention but most of times it's self objectification as in this case which is still profitable JFL

Strange isn't it how women often claim they don't want to be seen as objects but then dress and act exactly like they want to be seen that way.

It's like they want to have it both ways.

Strange isn't it how women often claim they don't want to be seen as objects but then dress and act exactly like they want to be seen that way.

It's like they want to have it both ways.

They want to live on tutorial mode with no consequence

Didn't watched but seems low iq

Din watch cuz toilet.

She can be making a million dollars ez
:feelshaha:
What is she complaining about