Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I just don’t understand why men think they’re entitled to a relationship

It's the biological meaning of life

I don't think I've ever seen so much gaslighting in one post

I am so tired of these Reddit negroid low-IQ posts.

It is simply women doing eugenics.

Many of these foids could not even begin to phantom how it feels to be completely sex deprived. They will keep having their views informed from their ivory tower position in soyciety

Last edited:
My response to all these kinds of posts:
FemcelsBTFO

How do you cope browsing through Reddit and reading through countless posts like this @Lv99_BixNood

Once again normscum confuse desire for entitlement. Not a single one of these foids grew up thinking that they would never have sex or a relationship. Everyone expects it to happen at some point. They all felt “entitled” to a relationship

Foids don't even understand what a relationship is. They make all this shit up about love and balance so they can feel smart because sex is all they know and understand. It's the same reason why the term emotional intelligence was created. To make stupid women feel smart. Without the goal of giving birth women descend into Idiocracy as proven above. In civilized countries such as those in the middle east this wouldn't happen.
Islam muslim

Once again normscum confuse desire for entitlement. Not a single one of these foids grew up thinking that they would never have sex or a relationship. Everyone expects it to happen at some point. They all felt “entitled” to a relationship
And that's why they don't understand how it feels to be alone and know no one wants you. They simply are too retarded and unable to feel empathy for anyone outside whoever the current political dogma tells them to to understand.

I am so tired of these Reddit negroid low-IQ posts.

It is simply women doing eugenics.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

And that's why they don't understand how it feels to be alone and know no one wants you. They simply are too retarded and unable to feel empathy for anyone outside whoever the current political dogma tells them to to understand.
The are herd animals. They literally don’t have the self awareness to realize the entire history of the late 1900s is whores complaining. Yet now that men complain, they start bitching about it.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

The are herd animals. They literally don’t have the self awareness to realize the entire history of the late 1900s is whores complaining. Yet now that men complain, they start bitching about it.
The entire history of women is them complaining and acting entitled. The dislike men complaining or having problems because it threatens their victim monopoly.

you should build a support system that will still be there if things with your partner don’t work out
Yeah well some of us constantly try to do this and yet nobody ever gives a fuck about us no matter what we do.

females refuse to understand the plight of single men in the west.

"Why, in their minds, are single women fine but single men are devastatingly lonely?"

because single women have chads number on speed dial, can get a relationship at any time easily, have a group of simps that they can talk to at any time

"Why is it women’s fault? If you’re lonely, you should first seek platonic fulfillment."

friends only go so far. you can't hang out with normies often because they are too busy simping for women, working, at school, etc

", a relationship is where they can dump all their emotional burden on their partner, make her their therapist, and get sex and unconditional love."

I can't speak for other incels here, but I only want sex and someone i can hang out with a couple times a week. no more no less

" It’s so frustrating to me because until they realize this, they will never be in a successful relationship, but telling them this just makes them blame women even more. "

women need to stop wanting chad only that'll fix the problem

why doesn't this foid ask incels these questions instead of her reddit echo chamber? clown world

How do you cope browsing through Reddit and reading through countless posts like this @Lv99_BixNood
I read reddit posts because I like to see other points of view before forming my opinion

Here is one of the comments

"
I couldn’t agree more. I am hitting my mid twenty’s and everyone keeps saying “it’s ok your husband will show up eventually” AS THOUGH IM WAVING A SIGN LOOKING FOR A HUSBAND? Or even a committed relationship at all!

Don’t get me wrong, I date and have seen people regularly here and there but I’m not sure I’m interested in the emotional labor required of a relationship. I hate the expectation that I should be looking solely for that. I hate hearing “you’ll find the right one”. I’m not broken because I’m uninterested in “settling down” with ANYONE! "

You see, the difference between you and single men is you can still date and have sex while single men cannot do that.

I just don’t understand why women think they’re entitled to food.
I just don’t understand why women think they’re entitled to shelter.
I just don’t understand why women think they’re entitled to security.
I just don’t understand why women think they’re entitled to resources.
I just don’t understand why women think they’re entitled to not being raped, caged and kept as a pet breeding slave by rovering bands of marauders until her breeding usefulness is gone and then used to clean up minefields with her bare feet.

There are all sorts of things I don't understand about life... but if there is one thing I do understand is this:

Foids who act entitled to all their biological needs for comfort, security, shelter and resources being met by men (since foids are a net drain on the economy) are incapable of empathizing with these same men when they expect foids to collaborate by meeting these men one singular need they can't meet by themselves, which is the need for sex, breeding, and family life.

This tells us everything we need to know about le empathetic genderino.

Foids are biologically incapable of empathizing with unrelated grown-up men.

Foids can empathize with their own children, even after they're grown; or they can sublimate their empathy towards cats, dogs, migrants (as long as they're too far away) etc. but they can't empathize with a grown-up man. Men can give foids EVERYTHING, every comfort, every right, every entitlement, every toy, resource, wealth, men can even create an entire economy based on catering to foids' berry-gathering instincts to the point that 80% of purchases are made by foids, and foids WILL STILL THINK MEN DESERVE NOTHING FROM THEM IN RETURN, and these foids will ask sincere questions like this on social media because foids are truly incapable of devising the possibility that the men that give her everything she enjoys will, maybe, desire to get something something back from her. When men say "foids, we gave you the world, please hug me" these foids are truly puzzled by the attitude because they don't feel any impulse towards reciprocity in dealing with men, they only have the impulse to acquire more.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen so much gaslighting in one post
Exactly:feelshaha:. The best thing is, no matter what she's using to try to gaslight us and paint us as entitled villains, you just know that if a guy turned her down, she'd go crazy and start taking her anger out on incels, which we know is something that women do:

I feel like I can estimate her weight by her post.