Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I..Just Dont understand how to treat women..Its So Confusing.

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Some on IT tell me to treat them like normal people..some tell me to be chivalrous...everything. seems to conflict...I just dont understand it.

Attachments

• 20200404_004553.jpg
    20200404_004553.jpg
    611.9 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20200404-004013_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200404-004013_Chrome.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 108
i treat them the way they treat me

The reason it conflicts is because they go back on their ideology/what they want depending on whats going on in that moment.

Also regardless of how you treat women they will treat you like trash unless you are chad.

Here's a simple tutorial: Just be Chad.

I treat them like the degenerate scum they are.

The reason it conflicts is because they go back on their ideology/what they want depending on whats going on in that moment.
agreed. most females have little to no moral principles. they will go to anything that gives them the better life or advantage, which is why i think they are no better than fucking animals.

Im starting to think something else might matter to women, something other than personality and money. If only there was decades and decades of research to tell me the one thing that women prefer in a guy over everything else

That's the whole point, the whole purpose of bluepill brainwashing is to convince you that you are wrong just for existing, that's why soys end up as such spineless cucks, they are constantly trying to fulfill standards which are impossible

As it should be

WATER IS WET I HATE FOIDS IT'S OVER GO ER

Its all about looks if u dont have it its over

JFL@ OP's avi

I also do not know

Treat them how they treat you so disrespect.