Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just dont fucking understand how the bloat in my body works

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Serioualy its rage inducing. Bloat in my body doesnt qorj like a nornal male. Usually the first thing to bloat is abdominal area, fingers, then cheeks, then ankles and then jaw from what I have seenin other men.

For me ALL the bloat goes instantly to the face and even then it all concentrates almost entirely in the maaseter area. Ita fucking nonsensical and hinders me A LOT. I can have perfectly defined abs and shadows under cheekbones (usually the first area to bloat nornally instead of masseter ar3a) WHILE having the frontal gacial silholuette of a fat guy if im even midly bloated. Those days I can look like I instantly gain or lose almost 20 kg depending on lightning. I can have a sharp jawline and noticeable ogee curve whilr at the same having round jaw sides ita really fucked up. I have NEVER seen anyone whose body acta like this and it bothers me a lot. I wonder if its something fixable qith surgery or something because thusbkind of bloating makes me have to wear my hair long covering the sides of my face every time my bloat levels are not perfect, because bloated face sides + thin neck combined with the rest of face being lean nd sharp is UGLY as fuck.

Im ao fucking tired of not bring able to have a sharp and not round masseter/ramus area even when i already achieved visible cheekbones and sharp jaw. It looks stupid as fuck.

If I could at least see ONE SINGLE GUY who has this I wouldnt be so enraged.

Last edited:
You drunk, my dude?

You drunk, my dude?
No, just recovering of bad bloat, and at a ridiculous point in whivh I have noticeable concave cheeks and sharp jaw shile having a round frontal facial silhouette. Doesnt make any fucking sense, first area to debloat is supposed to be masseter area and last cheek area.

You and this “bloat” shit . You look fine. Their are trucels on here who are really fucked not just bloat

I have the same problem it enrages me to no end. Only thing you can do is no carbs low sodium or use furosemide or toresimide when you start bloating. When you have a defined face like you do its must easy to see the bloat because when the face is naturally lean the sharp bone structure water weight will be noticeably instant compared to someone who's face isn't as defined

Give in to the bloat. The bloat will consume you.

No, just recovering of bad bloat, and at a ridiculous point in whivh I have noticeable concave cheeks and sharp jaw shile having a round frontal facial silhouette. Doesnt make any fucking sense, first area to debloat is supposed to be masseter area and last cheek area.
Is this in the mirror or photos? If it's in photos, it could just be the distortion. Also could be body dysmorphia to some extent. I know when I focus on one specific thing like losing belly fat, I can water fast for a week and see no difference. And then when I ask someone else they see a huge difference in my belly fat.
View attachment 52048

Give in to the bloat. The bloat will consume you.
brb leaving humanity behind

I have the same problem it enrages me to no end. Only thing you can do is no carbs low sodium or use furosemide or toresimide when you start bloating. When you have a defined face like you do its must easy to see the bloat because when the face is naturally lean the sharp bone structure water weight will be noticeably instant compared to someone who's face isn't as defined
The fact is i seem not never be able to get rid of the masseter bloat. I cn be looking like skeletor in the facr and still have round face sides

i cut down to 26 bmi and im still bloated as fuck. i know what you mean.

Ive seen your face you don't have jaw bloat. But maybe i can't see it because your hair is in the way. Carbohydrates store water under skin 4gams of water per gram of carb do you eat a decent amount of carbs or sodium ? @Zyros

Ive seen your face you don't have jaw bloat. But maybe i can't see it because your hair is in the way. Carbohydrates store water under skin 4gams of water per gram of carb do you eat a decent amount of carbs or sodium ? @Zyros
No I already do diet and achieved sharper jaw and shadpws under cheekbones. Ita just that I camt get rid of masseter bloat which completely fucks my facial frontal silhouette (my silhouette looks very lean from 3/4 yet fat from the front), and it doesnt make sense because masseter bloat is supposed to be the first ro go, i only saw very fat men having masseter bloat

No I already do diet and achieved sharper jaw and shadpws under cheekbones. Ita just that I camt get rid of masseter bloat which completely fucks my facial frontal silhouette (my silhouette looks very lean from 3/4 yet fat from the front), and it doesnt make sense because masseter bloat is supposed to be the first ro go, i only saw very fat men having masseter bloat

That's really fucked up bro. It could be something with the bones or muscle in that area. Surgeymax maybe ? I mean if nothing else works because it seems that you take the proper steps to ensure a lean defined face

Soon you'll ascend beyond all gigachads by bloatmaxxing

Fuck off fakecel piece of shit. I fucking hate you.

Just roid, do blow, jump in the sauna and take fat burners

Assuming Grizzly ain't gay (a big if considering his twink workout buddies) I bet he's smashing the pussy.

JFL if you're not enemamaxxing to reduce stomach bloat

Just bloatmaxx bro. Embrace your bloatcel nature and begin loading creatine monohydrate for maximum bloat gains.

Serioualy its rage inducing. Bloat in my body doesnt qorj like a nornal male. Usually the first thing to bloat is abdominal area, fingers, then cheeks, then ankles and then jaw from what I have seenin other men.

For me ALL the bloat goes instantly to the face and even then it all concentrates almost entirely in the maaseter area. Ita fucking nonsensical and hinders me A LOT. I can have perfectly defined abs and shadows under cheekbones (usually the first area to bloat nornally instead of masseter ar3a) WHILE having the frontal gacial silholuette of a fat guy if im even midly bloated. Those days I can look like I instantly gain or lose almost 20 kg depending on lightning. I can have a sharp jawline and noticeable ogee curve whilr at the same having round jaw sides ita really fucked up. I have NEVER seen anyone whose body acta like this and it bothers me a lot. I wonder if its something fixable qith surgery or something because thusbkind of bloating makes me have to wear my hair long covering the sides of my face every time my bloat levels are not perfect, because bloated face sides + thin neck combined with the rest of face being lean nd sharp is UGLY as fuck.

Im ao fucking tired of not bring able to have a sharp and not round masseter/ramus area even when i already achieved visible cheekbones and sharp jaw. It looks stupid as fuck.

If I could at least see ONE SINGLE GUY who has this I wouldnt be so enraged.
Start cardiomaxxing.

Also do pushups in handstand mode...will give you somewhat better shoulders.

Im having the same Problem, do you ever tried ice bags for the face?

Maybe a liposuction could help, in my case it is more loose Skin tissue rather than actual fat

You and this “bloat” shit . You look fine. Their are trucels on here who are really fucked not just bloat

OP has body dysmorphic disorder.

I don’t really know what bloat is, but the nature of the word itself suggests it isn’t fun.

Zyros is tall and good looking. The posts he makes about bloating make zero sense. The only way a guy like him can be incel is by being mentalcel. Mentalcels can still be truecels. There are few cures for a broken brain. But i'm just saying. He's above average physically.

Zyros is tall and good looking. The posts he makes about bloating make zero sense. The only way a guy like him can be incel is by being mentalcel. Mentalcels can still be truecels. There are few cures for a broken brain. But i'm just saying. He's above average physically.

It's either that or humble bragging. Seeing how he had to point out all these positive features that he clearly has I would guess that it's the latter.

at 5'11 im king of manlets. every day I get heighmogged by lots of people.

Good looking? goodlooking is 6.5+/10, which my frame, mediocre zygomatic projection, thin neck and said intermitent bloat keeps me from even thinking about reaching.

at 5'11 im king of manlets. every day I get heighmogged by lots of people.

Good looking? goodlooking is 6.5+/10, which my frame, mediocre zygomatic projection, thin neck and said intermitent bloat keeps me from even thinking about reaching.

You're above average height in every country except maybe the scandinavian ones.

You're above average facially.

Frame can be compensated for with muscle development and is not that critical. Loads of tall average or above white guys get women no problem.

The bloat stuff just makes zero sense.

Did you have friends as a child or were you always a loner? I think you are a classic aspie. I dont mean that as an insult. Just being realistic. Guys as above average as you are not incel unless there is something wrong with their brains.

You're above average height in every country except maybe the scandinavian ones.

You're above average facially.

Frame can be compensated for with muscle development and is not that critical. Loads of tall average or above white guys get women no problem.

The bloat stuff just makes zero sense.

Did you have friends as a child or were you always a loner? I think you are a classic aspie. I dont mean that as an insult. Just being realistic. Guys as above average as you are not incel unless there is something wrong with their brains.

I always had friends. Was popular as a kid, bullied incel as a teen/early 20's and normal again now. But the bloat stuff is very real, its vry noticeable the difference between a good day and a bloat day. Like im suddenly 20 kg fatter/leaner. I am kinda introvert (more or less) but was never a real loner.

I always had friends. Was popular as a kid, bullied incel as a teen/early 20's and normal again now. But the bloat stuff is very real, its vry noticeable the difference between a good day and a bloat day. Like im suddenly 20 kg fatter/leaner. I am kinda introvert (more or less) but was never a real loner.

What happens when you try to do Tinder? I can guarantee anyone can get matches with your pics.

99% of men don't have lean "cut" cheek bones and jawlines. That's not a real requirement or realistic expectation unless you're trying to compete with the top 1% to be a male model slayer.

What happens when you try to do Tinder? I can guarantee anyone can get matches with your pics.

99% of men don't have lean "cut" cheek bones and jawlines. That's not a real requirement or realistic expectation unless you're trying to compete with the top 1% to be a male model slayer.

These days I see more and more and more guys with visible cheekbones and jawlines. Its becoming a standard and common now. Males are getting better and better looking and I hate it tbh

These days I see more and more and more guys with visible cheekbones and jawlines. Its becoming a standard and common now. Males are getting better and better looking and I hate it tbh

Again this is your mental illness. You want to be the best looking guy on earth and if you're not you can't handle it. You also didn't answer what happens when you try Tinder as a tall white above average guy. Or why you don't gain some muscle if your "frame" is so bothersome. You have perfect hair unless that's changed. You could probably even do steroids if you wanted.

Again this is your mental illness. You want to be the best looking guy on earth and if you're not you can't handle it. You also didn't answer what happens when you try Tinder as a tall white above average guy. Or why you don't gain some muscle if your "frame" is so bothersome. You have perfect hair unless that's changed. You could probably even do steroids if you wanted.

I might try Tinder again now after losing the weight but I dunno, competition is so fierce and if you are not chadlite at least its pretty over.

For the muscle I would have to change diet to a heavier one, which would cause me to bloat more, which is a no-no. I still have my hair but I am afraid of doing roids because of the danger of aging faster: age is one thing going for me, im 30 but people usually guess me early 20's, which lets me stay in party scene without sticking out.

i feel discluded because i have no idea what zyros looks like

can't join in on the hate train feelsbad

I might try Tinder again now after losing the weight but I dunno, competition is so fierce and if you are not chadlite at least its pretty over.

For the muscle I would have to change diet to a heavier one, which would cause me to bloat more, which is a no-no. I still have my hair but I am afraid of doing roids because of the danger of aging faster: age is one thing going for me, im 30 but people usually guess me early 20's, which lets me stay in party scene without sticking out.

So you hang out in the party scene. You're so obsessed with your "bloat" you don't even want to stop being a skeleton. And you're not even actively trying.

i feel discluded because i have no idea what zyros looks like

can't join in on the hate train feelsbad

Search google images. He's never been shy of sharing his face except he'll get banned for posting it. Also it's not a hate train. I don't hate him at all. He's just a classic mentalcel and i want him to realize it for his own good.

Do a tinder experiment with his pics and height and tell me you don't get loads of matches.