Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just don't belong in this world.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
Everything that I am stands and that which I believe with conviction in direct contradiction with the world, and there is no overcoming this. The pain of having to endure an existence where I am denied fulfillment is suffocating. I strongly believe that someday when the time is right, I will die by my own hand.

Going to sign out for a while. Will be back tomorrow.

See you tomorrow brocel

Attachments

• IMG_6091.jpeg
    IMG_6091.jpeg
    228.8 KB · Views: 34
Everything that I am stands and that which I believe with conviction in direct contradiction with the world, and there is no overcoming this. The pain of having to endure an existence where I am denied fulfillment is suffocating. I strongly believe that someday when the time is right, I will die by my own hand.

Going to sign out for a while. Will be back tomorrow.
You get no sympathy from me after you told me twice to kill myself, Goodnight fag!

You get no sympathy from me after you told me twice to kill myself, Goodnight fag!
I'm so done apologizing and sucking up to you you hyper sensitive feminine cuck! Fag yourself for being this hyper sensitive. I'm going to block you now. Hope I never have to see anything from you ever again.

you belong in the coal mines

Same. For the past 17 years I've been suffering, and for the past 10 or so I've been repeating the stages of grief in a loop. Though I was at acceptance recently, being an genetic trash oldcel loser with autism without a decent tech career to compensate was too much to handle yet again. What I truly need is permanent NEETbux or euthanasia, this stress with little reward and no social or sexual rewards will cause me to have an autistic meltdown eventually.

At this point I'd rather be euthanized than get a big chunk of cash (no cash for your face) or an ugly foid (no betabux hag for your missing out on teen and twenties sex).

The fact that my current state opposes my worldview is why I support my worldview. The goal is to prevent people like me to prevent the suffering I had to go through or at least make sure every child meets what they were born to do. The issue of being non neurotypical is more of a recent problem due to certain progressive ideals in society

I’m convinced Satan made this world