Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just dont believe the rape cope

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
I just don't believe women en masse like being choked, degraded, and generally treated bad during sex cause they get off on it but rape is SUCH a traumatic experience. If it is then why don't the majority of them kill themselves after? If it's such a fate worse than death. I think women on a subconscious level just use it as a tool to gain more systematic leverage over men

I just don't believe women en masse like being choked, degraded, and generally treated bad during sex
only the fucked up masochistic sluts are into that stuff

I think women on a subconscious level just use it as a tool to gain more systematic leverage over men
Very true
but rape is SUCH a traumatic experience
It is.
Not because it's scary, but they're traumatized because their pussy pass didn't get them anything that time :dab:

It's the same when they cry about how oppressed they are. They LARP about being too afraid to walk around in public to negate any complaints men make.

For rape, they exaggerate the seriousness of it as yet another way to further restrict male access to sex. Their whole life revolves around inflating the value of their pussy as much as possible, whether that be pushing for harsher punishment of rape or "underage" sex (what they love to call "statutory rape").

women on a subconscious level just use it as a tool to gain more systematic leverage over men
Exactly. Only cucks pretend to feel bad for supposed raped whores.

If femoids are so ‘traumatised’ by rape, why do they take part in one night stands? You would think they would want to avoid cock if they are so ‘traumatised’, not be all slutty over cock.

Last edited:
If you have Michael Cera face and vibes, foids aren't going to want you to rape them.

You have to be chad or a thugmaxxed chadlite, those are the men foids have rape fantasies about.

However, in the 2D hentai realm, incels are basically the chads and ultrastacies exist specifically to get raped by incels.

How many times we need to say ?

"rape is ugly men having sex"

keep believing redpilled myths that dont belong on incel forums
The redpill is completely right in the aspect that women like being treated like shit by chad. That isnt where they go wrong. You sound like your trying to maintain bluepilled views

The redpill is completely right in the aspect that women like being treated like shit by chad. That isnt where they go wrong. You sound like your trying to maintain bluepilled views
they want a chad who simps for them, the whole "women like abusive bad boys" thing is a myth. go back to RSD nation or whatever other place suits your mental illness.

they want a chad who simps for them, the whole "women like abusive bad boys" thing is a myth. go back to RSD nation or whatever other place suits your mental illness.
Your a bluepilled faggot. Thanks for letting me know so I can put you on ignore

Your a bluepilled faggot. Thanks for letting me know so I can put you on ignore
you're spewing redpill garbage on a blackpill forum, get lost, it's obvious you don't belong here

False.

:bluepill:

They want to be raped and degraded by Chads, they blow it out of proportions, men make mistake when talking about female rape because things like being degraded, abused and submitted and penetrated are in female nature while man on man rape it isnt so the two things are not comparable, its like man being raped by a foid, if he is disgusted by her it will bother him and all but he would forget it in few weeks.

They want to be raped and degraded by Chads, they blow it out of proportions, men make mistake when talking about female rape because things like being degraded, abused and submitted and penetrated are in female nature while man on man rape it isnt so the two things are not comparable, its like man being raped by a foid, if he is disgusted by her it will bother him and all but he would forget it in few weeks.
High iq. But I think heterosexual rape gets forgotten about in a few days, rosties just like to use it as an excuse to make simps feel bad for them. Jfl at feeling bad for a raped chad chasing whore, even if it really happened. They don't care about male prison rape or when foids rape men or male genital mutilation, so fuck sympathizing with those cunts on anything they bitch about.

Low inhib darktriad Chad > High inhib simp Chad

:redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Reddened Blackpill. Rage harder.
"dark triad" is the biggest cope ever

there's no such thing as reddened blackpill, you are either redpilled or blackpilled

and you are redpilled

I think foids are fine with whatever personality a chad has as long as she feels desired. It's all about looks (blackpill) , the redpill is just a variation of the bluepill

"dark triad" is the biggest cope ever

there's no such thing as reddened blackpill, you are either redpilled or blackpilled

and you are redpilled

Fellow Captain, is it redpilled or blackpilled to consider autism as one of the three death sentences? The other two being ugly or short.

Because most brocels here agree it is blackpilled. If you are born autistic or with a poor temperament, it cuts down SMV considerably, and in ways comparable to face and height. You cannot just become NT in the same way you cannot just become tall or good-looking.

Last edited:
Is it redpilled or blackpilled to consider autism as one of the three death sentences? The other two being ugly or short.

Because most brocels here agree it is blackpilled. If you are born autistic or with a poor temperament, it cuts down SMV considerably, and in ways comparable to face and height.
that's blackpilled, i got diagnosed with autism and OCD when i was younger and i always knew deep down it was a death sentence. especially when i live in a country with men who are ugly on average, so the playing field shifts to something other than looks.

that's blackpilled, i got diagnosed with autism and OCD when i was younger and i always knew deep down it was a death sentence. especially when i live in a country with men who are ugly on average, so the playing field shifts to something other than looks.

The reddened blackpill was more trolling than anything else. Autistics are almost always high inhib and unable to emulate darktriad.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

they want it, ur Coping otherwise

Rape is a reminder of how all of their value is artificially inflated

I think foids are fine with whatever personality a chad has as long as she feels desired. It's all about looks (blackpill) , the redpill is just a variation of the bluepill
You didnt read my comment or your trying intentionally to misunderstand me. But point being if u think women dont enjoy being degraded BY CHAD youre bluepilled

High iq. But I think heterosexual rape gets forgotten about in a few days, rosties just like to use it as an excuse to make simps feel bad for them. Jfl at feeling bad for a raped chad chasing whore, even if it really happened. They don't care about male prison rape or when foids rape men or male genital mutilation, so fuck sympathizing with those cunts on anything they bitch about.
They often joke about prison rape and use it as big punishment whenever someone who they dont like gets arrested, they gloat over it. With todays feminism being female rape "survivor" how they call it, its the ultimate victim status and they can openly hate entire male gender even little boys and still get support from everyone.

Autistics are almost always high inhib and unable to emulate darktriad.
not me, i used to be the biggest bully in my grade, in these 2 years i picked on lots of guys and treated foids badly, it didn't get me shit. the other guys who had worse physical stats than me slayed because they were the opposite of me, they were foid worshippers, who had lots of gfs while i am still a khhv years later, everyone i knew who was based like me was also an incel. so i don't see where this "foids like bad boys" shit comes from, maybe that works in 3rd world countries but definitely not where i am.

They often joke about prison rape and use it as big punishment whenever someone who they dont like gets arrested, they gloat over it. With todays feminism being female rape "survivor" how they call it, its the ultimate victim status and they can openly hate entire male gender even little boys and still get support from everyone.
Cucks and whores even think it's funny when rosties kill young boys in commercials. Imagine if a man killed a young foid in a commercial. In this one a rostie witch killed a young boy for making fun of a fag kid in a dress. Fuck sympathizing with whores on anything.

View: https://youtu.be/c2uq_JXRiic?t=75

go to a redpill forum or wherever your beliefs match
Lmfao all kneel before @Draestyn our true lord and savior :feelstastyman: With his full knowledge of the blackpill, he and he alone determines what is and isn't allowed on .is :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: His word is law :feelstastyman:

You didnt read my comment or your trying intentionally to misunderstand me. But point being if u think women dont enjoy being degraded BY CHAD youre bluepilled
mb

Huge bluepilled cope. The majority of women like being degraded sexually
All of them do
Every single one
Do NOT underestimate how sexually degenerate women are otherwise you're so fucking bluepilled I wouldn't know where to even begin

The reason women hate rape so much is that all the power they have (lots of it) stem from their bodies/sexuality, so if one just grabs it and uses it as he wants without playing their game, this basically strips them of all their power instantly.

But yeah, they like all those things, it only gets mixed with guilt and other negative feelings when they're raped.

They enjoy being degraded, BUT only by Chad, you're coping if you think a woman would enjoy being degraded in any way by you. How tf would they? They can't even stop being disgusted at the mere fact you exist.

Either you guys are redpilled or basement dwellers

They want guys who simp for them, not "bad boys"
Jfl @ a greycel who just joined yesterday telling me what to do

You've been here for 2 years and are still redpilled, not blackpilled

More redpillers, fuck off back to your safe space
Still newfag
Make us a favor and kys

Rape is never a traumatic experience. Its just how our society works, which makes it "traumatic". Social order of society is also the same reason we don't care much about male rape because it doesn't exist, nor does female rape exist. To use the right terminology, rape is just a social construct. When Patriarchy came, foids became property of the society and of the Patriarch, basically just breeding holes. Rape is when someone else uses your breeding hole. Someone not supposed to use it, that is. This mostly includes lowe class/status men. Consent/non consent is just made up bullshit. No one says no or yes before having sex in the real world. Foids are brainwashed with this world view, plus they lose a lot of their importance after getting used by someone of lower status, so its "traumatizing" for them. Unless the foid is a kid, rape is the sex they enjoy naturally. Even if you look at other mammals, its just Males using females as fuckbags

Rape is never a traumatic experience. Its just how our society works, which makes it "traumatic". Social order of society is also the same reason we don't care much about male rape because it doesn't exist, nor does female rape exist. To use the right terminology, rape is just a social construct. When Patriarchy came, foids became property of the society and of the Patriarch, basically just breeding holes. Rape is when someone else uses your breeding hole. Someone not supposed to use it, that is. This mostly includes lowe class/status men. Consent/non consent is just made up bullshit. No one says no or yes before having sex in the real world. Foids are brainwashed with this world view, plus they lose a lot of their importance after getting used by someone of lower status, so its "traumatizing" for them. Unless the foid is a kid, rape is the sex they enjoy naturally. Even if you look at other mammals, its just Males using females as fuckbags
Knowing this is great burden.

When rape is your only chance at ascension:feelsree: