Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I just cummed in my pants.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
About an hour ago I was edging in my bed and accidentally went too far and ten seconds I was tetoring on the edge of blowing my load but eventually came hands free. I had my underwear on half way and came everywhere so I had to wipe up and change. :feelsree:

Ragefuel experience but it reminded me of the first time I came.:feelstastyman:

Everyone remembers the first time they came, but never the second.

I do this all the time

First time I came I just ended up peeing everywhere

H2O2 to clean cum stains

I have an onahole that has a hole at the end, meaning it goes all the way through. One time I nutted so fucking hard while laying in bed it went all the way through the onahole, out the end, and onto the bed railing at the end of the bed (whatever thats called). I didn't realize it until my mom came in and asked why there was cum on my bed.

Everyone remembers the first time they came, but never the second.
I actually do remember my second, the first time I came was on accident while playing with my dick but second time I was scrolling through a girls pictures and accidentally came again.

I actually do remember my second, the first time I came was on accident while playing with my dick but second time I was scrolling through a girls pictures and accidentally came again.
Without touching yourself in anyway? Its over bro

welcum my friend

I have an onahole that has a hole at the end, meaning it goes all the way through. One time I nutted so fucking hard while laying in bed it went all the way through the onahole, out the end, and onto the bed railing at the end of the bed (whatever thats called). I didn't realize it until my mom came in and asked why there was cum on my bed.

autismus maximus

yeah i fucking hate it when i edge for hours and then one little fuck up and i just cum fucking everywhere, sure the orgasm is good, but a little bit more buildup is always so much better