Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just chadfished a stacy how do i destroy her confidence.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
I want to make her feel unattractive and think of herself as just holes.

Only by throwing acid up her face

Find all of her flaws and point them out and make fun of them.

For example if she has a hooked nose, call her a jew and ask about her father Sadam Hussein or something, it's really not that difficult.
Reject her for things she cannot change. It's not even mean, it's fair.

Pretend that you think she's a tranny. Women hate it when people think they are a man.

I want to make her feel unattractive and think of herself as just holes.
Set up a meeting.

When she's there text her something to the effect of

"--- I didn't know you were trans"

Ask her jokingly for her body count and once she says it, act disappointed and start slut shaming her.

Compliments from a simp barely matter as toilets actually value what Chad's have to say. If Chad rejects her she will go full apeshit on her simps.
That's true to a degree. But still, normie simps can make her feel better. Btw, there are also Chads who will compliment her.

The only thing that will truly upset a woman is the site of an incel. Go on a date with her and then harass her for being a Chad chaser when she gets there

use her pics to stacyfish some hood niggas and have them meet up. watch the hilarity ensue from afar:feelsdevil: