Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just cant understand. Anyone, oldcels can explain ?

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
How mangaka is even supposed to write his manga if it takes such a long time span. Jesus christ! Makoto san writes his Vinland Saga for 15 years now and doesnt seem to end any soon, so he ll probably write it for another 5, 10, maybe more years. Like its 25 years in total ! Dostoyevsky wrote Crime and Punishment in just 1 year. But 25 years for a single idea. Arent people are supposed to change in such a long time span? He started his manga when he was just a 20 something years old and will end it by being in his late 40s . Like just in 5-6 years my worldview changed significantly, my values have changed, my skills and knowledge have changed, everything has changed in just 6 years. Even my brain has changed, Im not the same person anymore! But 25 years! Jesus Christ. He wrote his scenario when he was young and youthful and now he is following it for 15 years and will follow for the next 10 till the last hair on his head become gray. Jesus Christ. Anyone can explain ?

those are commercial products made by a whole team

The Mangas do change a bit.
Like the writer of Naruto had kids so he put Narutos parents in shippuuden

I can’t understand either

It's their Job. They get paid on a daily basis.