Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just can't look at cumskins the same I see other other races.

D

Doesitmatter?

Officer
★★
These people don't wash their asses. Like imagine it. Do you only wipe your hands if it has shit on it. They gotta smell so bad :feelspuke: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Lil nigga is going to get cooked in this thread.

2020_EPI_Map_World.png

Attachments

• 1719594329959.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
May I inquire as to what your race is?

Washing your ass in the river is far better and cleaner than rubbing some paper on it :feelskek:
Did you even bother to read any of the maps, turdie? Or are you illiterate?

Check his profile
Screenshot 2024 06 28 131225

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@Doesitmatter? at least learn to shit in a toilet and not munch on and lather yourself in cow poo before making baseless claims about anyone else's hygiene, you retarded sandle-flapper

Sounds like projection

Check his profile
Haha, its funny he is saying this about white people when his country is way more unhygienic and dirtier than most other countries in the world

View attachment 1188745
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@Doesitmatter? at least learn to shit in a toilet and not munch on and lather yourself in cow poo before making baseless claims about anyone else's hygiene, you retarded sandle-flapper
I ain't hindu. Jokes on you. Atleast majority of Indians have toilets but all westerns are retards walking around with shit on their ass

Haha, its funny he is saying this about white people when his country is way more unhygienic and dirtier than most other countries in the world
Ok I accept it, now come to the cumskins. Don't they stink?

View attachment 1188747

What are they using toilet papers for?:dafuckfeels:
You claimed Europeans don't wash their asses. This proves nothing. I know this might come as a shock to you, Mundpreet, but non-shitskins partake in a certain daily activity called a shower – maybe you've heard of it? Even if they use toilet paper instead of their bare hands to wipe their asses, they still wash their asses in the shower, dumbass pajeet

Back up your claim of cumskins don't smelling like shit
I already did, look at the infographics I posted (all list their sources). Also, notice where all the big soap and fragrance brands come from?? It's certainly not curryland...

You claimed Europeans don't wash their asses. This proves nothing. I know this might come as a shock to you, Mundpreet, but non-shitskins partake in a certain daily activity called a shower – maybe you've heard of it? Even if they use toilet paper instead of their bare hands to wipe their asses, they still wash their asses in the shower, dumbass pajeet
Oh I didn't know they got super powers to run like flash and take a shower after taking a shit at the airport

Are you that retarded to think majority of curries just straight up don't have a toilet to use
The fact of the matter is they're not using them. Homo pajeeticus sees the entire planet Earth as its toilet. One of the reasons for its fundamental genetically incompatibility with civilized societies:

I already did, look at the infographics I posted (all list their sources). Also, notice where all the big soap and fragrance brands come from?? It's certainly not curryland...
I assume you too don't wash your ass. And cope with the shower thing. Please consider buying bidets. You prolly smell like shit too

OP is a fakecel infiltrator troll. Sending him studies and whatnot will do nothing

Oh I didn't know they got super powers to run like flash and take a shower after taking a shit at the airport
> Retarded pajeet thinks the average person anywhere on Earth is going to the airport daily or even weekly
I know the average Indian IQ is 82, but holy shit, you're making even the blackest niggers from the Congo jungles look like Tesla rn

> Retarded pajeet thinks the average person anywhere on Earth is going to the airport daily or even weekly
I know the average Indian IQ is 82, but holy shit, you're making even the blackest niggers from the Congo jungles look like Tesla rn
I didn't know Albert Einstein's grandson was an incel

I wash myself with water and soap every time after toilet.

Do you run like flash to go get your lota after dumping on the designated shitting street?

Dodging the original post ain't getting you no where
The only one dancing around and refusing to address points is your cow piss-guzzling ass. You haven't provided a single sound argument for your retarded claim in this thread

And cope with the shower thing
I know this is hard for you to understand, Ranjeet, but showers are not a "cope." People elsewhere in the world do in fact take them. It's certainly far more hygienic than "bathing" yourself in cow feces or Ganges pisswater

Better than walking with shit hanging from behind

I know this is hard for you to understand, Ranjeet, but showers are not a "cope." People elsewhere in the world do in fact take them. It's certainly far more hygienic than "bathing" yourself in cow feces or Ganges pisswater
Muslims have nothing to do with cows retard, get your stereo types right cummie retard

Do your low IQ ass comprehend the concept of other religion than Hinduism residing in india