Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just can't control myself with the absolute stupidity of the average person

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Like I don't want to talk to any of those mfs.
They are even worse online.
They are so fucking ignorant and can't even form valid arguments about topics and always insist on their shitty opinion to be right, even if you prove them wrong multiple times.
I just can't cope with this level of irrationality, like are they just trying to troll me?:feelsohgod:
They talk about so much useless stuff and when you try to educate them about some topics they never listen (even my parents don't).

@Edmund_Kemper

@Edmund_Kemper is the smartest user ik on .is lmao

only guy who brings something new to the discussion

What do you expect? They’re humans

The humans on here are the only humans I can tolerate. Maybe there are some other decent humans elsewhere but they all collectively comprise only .001% of the humans.

What do you expect? They’re humans

The humans on here are the only humans I can tolerate. Maybe there are some other decent humans elsewhere but they all collectively comprise only .001% of the humans.
Yeah I agree but sadly we are forced to live on the same planet with all these retards.

I've never understood societal trends as in how ppl will just buy into someting w/o consideration. Literally normalcattle