Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just called a Brothel and they hung up on me!

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
I heard a female voice and after I said hello she hung up on me. I feel like shit now.:feelsrope: What should I do? Call again?

I feel like killing myself today. They won't even fuck me for money!

Last edited:
call again and start shouting at the whore

Write a letter

I heard a female voice and after I said hello she hung up on me. I feel like shit now.:feelsrope: What should I do? Call again?

why are you even calling those foid whore worshipping places anyway?
And yes, call back and start shouting at them saying they're whores and they should off themselves

call a woman's shelter next

Do you sound young? Voicepill is real and if you sound low test or beta or like a kid then you won't get taken seriously anywhere. I sound like i'm 11 or 12 despite being 21 and i hate it. People constantly make fun of me for not going through puberty or being underage and lying about being 21. I hate it so much

Do you sound young? Voicepill is real and if you sound low test or beta or like a kid then you won't get taken seriously anywhere. I sound like i'm 11 or 12 despite being 21 and i hate it. People constantly make fun of me for not going through puberty or being underage and lying about being 21. I hate it so much
Don't know if I sound young but I have a nasally sounding voice. And I know what you mean about not being taken seriously, it happens to me all the time.