Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just brought a sex doll

@blackcel i wish to you fun sex life with your doll. But if ı would be in your shoes than i would pick that :
IMG_0418.jpg

Or this one :
IMG_3147.jpg

Or this one
IMG_4169.jpg

Or this one
IMG_6926.jpg

Or this one
IMG_0073.JPG

Or this one
IMG_5364.JPG

Or this one
IMG_8915.jpg

Or this one
IMG_4200.jpg

Or just take 2 of them. So they will never ever feel loneliness.

IMG_4087.jpg
I've heard that some doll manufacturers have stopped shipping prime-sized dolls like these to EU since customs refused to accept them :feelsrope:
Over for smoldollcels

I've heard that some doll manufacturers have stopped shipping prime-sized dolls like these to EU since customs refused to accept them :feelsrope:
Over for smoldollcels

Sad reality of our time.

I cannot imagine myself paying that muck on a fleshlight.

Just got her today. She is heavy af and I had to carry her up a fuckton of stairs. Was groping them titties and booty the entire time. My dick was diamonds by the time I got to my bedroom, but I didn't have any lube. I tried going to CVS on my way home to purchase some but I was too high inhib to buy such a thing in public. I ended up slabbing some canola oil on my dick and went straight to pound town. Her head fell off while I slapped her during and that made me cum buckets. :feelsohh:

Hope there aren't ants crawling all over my dick and her vagoo come morning. Anyway here is pic

Just got her today. She is heavy af and I had to carry her up a fuckton of stairs. Was groping them titties and booty the entire time. My dick was diamonds by the time I got to my bedroom, but I didn't have any lube. I tried going to CVS on my way home to purchase some but I was too high inhib to buy such a thing in public. I ended up slabbing some canola oil on my dick and went straight to pound town. Her head fell off while I slapped her during and that made me cum buckets. :feelsohh:

Hope there aren't ants crawling all over my dick and her vagoo come morning. Anyway here is pic

View attachment 94864

Was it satisfying?

View attachment 94864
chads.is

Fuck this is a platinum tier cope. I recommend it to any incel. Only problem is hiding her when family comes to visit. Im gonna go to home depot tomorrow to buy shit to make a pulley system that'll allow me to yank her up in the attic when I ned her to be hiden.

I dont know really, sex dolls look boring tbh.

If only I had the money to buy one

Fuck this is a platinum tier cope. I recommend it to any incel. Only problem is hiding her when family comes to visit. Im gonna go to home depot tomorrow to buy shit to make a pulley system that'll allow me to yank her up in the attic when I ned her to be hiden.
Im too poor to afford ome but im happy for you
I dont know really, sex dolls look boring tbh.
What choice do we have?

Last edited:
LMAO. You still have time to cancel the order. What were you thinking? At least get a 7/10+ doll. Don't cuck yourself like this.
View attachment 87289

View attachment 94864
Her body looks realistic.
But face don't still she is fine. Hope she is good in bed.:feelsmage:

Good investment, should be a good cope.

She's nice and curvy, have fun OP

Kind of a random question, but I want to get them off my chest - you said she's heavy. How much does she weigh, approximately? and how tall is she?

Kind of a random question, but I want to get them off my chest - you said she's heavy. How much does she weigh, approximately? and how tall is she?

She is 5'4" and weighs a bit over 100lbs.

Can you post a pic of her tits without a shirt on?

They say about a month until she arrives. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
im going to buy those ones

View attachment 94864
how the pussy feel?
She is 5'4" and weighs a bit over 100lbs.
im too scared to get one, im afraid during the night and she will come to life and walk the hallways.. ugh...

how the pussy feel?

Pretty much like an any other decent quality onahole. Can also get a different cag feel by putting her in different positions.

im too scared to get one, im afraid during the night and she will come to life and walk the hallways.. ugh...

Had her sitting on the bed when I left for work and she scared the living fuck out of me when I got home tbh ngl.

im going to buy those ones

Mr moneybags over here.

@blackcel i wish to you fun sex life with your doll. But if ı would be in your shoes than i would pick that :
IMG_0418.jpg

Or this one :
IMG_3147.jpg

Or this one
IMG_4169.jpg

Or this one
IMG_6926.jpg

Or this one
IMG_0073.JPG

Or this one
IMG_5364.JPG

Or this one
IMG_8915.jpg

Or this one
IMG_4200.jpg

Or just take 2 of them. So they will never ever feel loneliness.

IMG_4087.jpg
Trottla dolls, yummy!

Bumping this thread to pass on some knowledge I learned with my sex doll:

Don't buy that overpriced maintenance bullshit they sell on the website. All the shit they sell is literally the same as cheaper things you can buy in the store:

Stain remover: Nothing more than unscented toothpaste with baking soda. They give you lip balm sized container of this shit too for like $35, when a tube of toothpaste costs two bucks and works just as well. This is what I brought:

Amazon product ASIN B00C7PZ20O
The only difference is that the toothpaste smells like toothpaste and the stain remover doesn't smell like anything. The smell is pretty noticeable if you don't clean the toothpaste off that well.

Renewal Powder: Cornstarch baby powder. I am convinced this bullshit renewal powder is nothing more than this.

Any sort of repair kit: Fuck all of it. Get yourself a cheapass $20 soldering iron to melt the TPE and fuse it together. This'll work way better than any bullshit $100+ solvent people will sell online. The solvent does the same thing but in chemical form and takes way longer to cure. A soldering iron works in like 30 seconds.

Hands: The hands are made of cheap bullshit and their fingers will detach if you put any weight on em (which you will if you fuck her doggystyle). Head down to home depot, buy some cheap ass thin gauge wire and replace all the fingers with it. This is a video from another high IQ sex doll owner who basically did the same thing I did. Appears he didn't figure out the soldering iron trick till too late, though. I did it because I had one laying around.

If you care about how her hair looks, get some wig shampoo and conditioner. The wig is ridiculously easy to clean, mix the shampoo in some water and soak for 15 min. Pat dry with a paper towel and hand the wig on a doorknob or some shit. Spray conditioner and brush. Let dry and put it back on the doll so she no longer looks like a cancer patient. The brushing takes like 5 min at most unless you wanna act like a hair stylist or some shit.

I gave her a sponge bath, lathered her up in baby oil, and then gave her a liberal coating of cornstarch baby powder and this made her skin felt ultra realistic, even better than when I first got her.

mine's coming in 3 days

i will get a sex doll once they improve and become more realistic in a few years, until then i see it as a waste of money for me