Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just brought a sex doll

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
They say about a month until she arrives. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Have fun.....in several weeks

link/pics? How much did you pay?

link/pics? How much did you pay?

MG 5273

With the extra options and clothes she will end up costing me about $2.5k. I brought her in place of an aquarium. I still want that aquarium, tho.

Good investment, OP

View attachment 87275

With the extra options and clothes she will end up costing me about $2.5k. I brought her in place of an aquarium. I still want that aquarium, tho.
Not gonna judge your body preferences, but that's a tranny-tier butterface, ngl boyo.
Have you looked into some solutions regarding storage/cleaning/temperature management? Especially the last part, a lot of doll owners don't think about it until they stick their eager dick into a freezing cold rubber hole.

Not gonna judge your body preferences, but that's a tranny-tier butterface, ngl boyo.
Have you looked into some solutions regarding storage/cleaning/temperature management? Especially the last part, a lot of doll owners don't think about it until they stick their eager dick into a freezing cold rubber hole.

lmao, I like older looking women

Yeah, I definitely thought about temperature management. I had an option to install a body heater into the doll but I decided against it since I've fucked onaholes before. I am also getting this because she will replace my cuddle pillow and apparently the TPE she is made out of traps body heat well. As for cleaning I probably will just stick a turkey baster up her vagoo when I am done. Maybe take a shower with her if she gets funky.

Storage isn't a big deal, I got plenty of room. There are literally rooms in my house with nothing in it because a single incel like me has no need for so much space.

Disgusting taste.

Absolutely based, this is my dream rn

sexual hangups in the pleasure chamber are punishable by death
LMAO. You still have time to cancel the order. What were you thinking? At least get a 7/10+ doll. Don't cuck yourself like this.
Sdfsdfd

So many options you had. Could have gotten something way better if you looked a bit more.

Good body choice however. I guess you can always buy heads so you should be fine.

Your cumsock is more expensive than almost every car my family owns.

I like the ones with "softer" facial features. Not that I have one, but just from examples that I've seen.
JFL if in the future sexdolls/bots will be legal, but under a condition that they'll be 3/10 at best in order to not compete with real foids. Wouldn't even surprise me.
Over for dollcels

Make sure the doll is a virgin.
You wouldn't want it to have any previous owners

Name it Shimself.

You "brought one"? Fix the thread title I won't lie.

I hope the customs won't play with your precious.

Low inhib in a way tbh
I mean ordering sex toys seems widely accepted but having a sex doll makes you the biggest weirdo around. Aren't you uncomfortable that somewhere there's a record of you buying one? Or the delivery man recognizes the sender address? I would die of embarrassment.
And what about if family, a plumber or your landlord have to enter your place for some reason? Can't have a half-naked silicone lady chilling in the corner lmao.
I would have bought one already if I weren't that paranoid.

Aren't you uncomfortable that somewhere there's a record of you buying one? Or the delivery man recognizes the sender address?
You're thinking about it too much fam, there's nothing to worry about. The packaging is very discrete.
1513101162643 g

I will be purchasing one of my own soon, too, if I manage to get around to it and stop procrastinating.

end game coping :feelsokman:
very nice my nigga

@blackcel i wish to you fun sex life with your doll. But if ı would be in your shoes than i would pick that :
IMG_0418.jpg

Or this one :
IMG_3147.jpg

Or this one
IMG_4169.jpg

Or this one
IMG_6926.jpg

Or this one
IMG_0073.JPG

Or this one
IMG_5364.JPG

Or this one
IMG_8915.jpg

Or this one
IMG_4200.jpg

Or just take 2 of them. So they will never ever feel loneliness.

IMG_4087.jpg

Last edited:
@blackcel i wish to you fun sex life with your doll. But if ı would be in your shoes than i would pick that :
IMG_0418.jpg

Or this one :
IMG_3147.jpg

Or this one
IMG_4169.jpg

Or this one
IMG_6926.jpg

Or this one
IMG_0073.JPG

Or this one
IMG_5364.JPG

Or this one
IMG_8915.jpg

Or this one
IMG_4200.jpg

IMG_4087.jpg
I would unironically buy me a loli sex doll if I could afford bitcoin and if the government won't track me down for buying it

IMG_0418.jpg

Or this one :
IMG_3147.jpg

Or this one
IMG_4169.jpg

Or this one
IMG_6926.jpg

Or this one
IMG_0073.JPG

Or this one
IMG_5364.JPG

Or this one
IMG_8915.jpg

Or this one
IMG_4200.jpg

IMG_4087.jpg
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

IMG_0418.jpg

Or this one :
IMG_3147.jpg

Or this one
IMG_4169.jpg

Or this one
IMG_6926.jpg

Or this one
IMG_0073.JPG

Or this one
IMG_5364.JPG

Or this one
IMG_8915.jpg

Or this one
IMG_4200.jpg

IMG_4087.jpg
I would get one of these unironically

Where can I find the large hooded doll?
IMG_0418.jpg

Or this one :
IMG_3147.jpg

Or this one
IMG_4169.jpg

Or this one
IMG_6926.jpg

Or this one
IMG_0073.JPG

Or this one
IMG_5364.JPG

Or this one
IMG_8915.jpg

Or this one
IMG_4200.jpg

IMG_4087.jpg
Not everyone gets hot off of prepubescent garbage bro

I would unironically buy me a loli sex doll if I could afford bitcoin and if the government won't track me down for buying it

İf you are in UK or USA Canada etc you have no chance. There is a lot of people in UK jailed for buying this certain dolls. It was sad to see people jailed for harmless fun.

But other countries have no tracking for this. You can buy. But prices is extremely high. Like few thousand bucks.
Not everyone gets hot off of prepubescent garbage bro

Thank you for opinion.

İf you are in UK or USA Canada etc you have no chance. There is a lot of people in UK jailed for buying this certain dolls. It was sad to see people jailed for harmless fun.

But other countries have no tracking for this. You can buy. But prices is extremely high. Like few thousand bucks..
imagine getting jail time for buying a doll. FUcking normalfags jfl

great. I wish I could afford it tbh.

If you're in the uk, join a gang rape, it's safer.

If you're in the uk, join a gang rape, it's safer.

LOOOOL, its so fucking funny but statistically speaking its true