Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I just broke the fridge

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Idk what happened. I was going to grab some smokes.

I keep them in the fridge. I looked at the fridge and punched it as hard as i can.

Now its pouring water from the inside from the top.

angermanagementcel, ovER

It sounds like you might have damaged the internal cooling system or a water line in the fridge. Here are the steps you should take to mitigate the damage and address the problem:

1. Unplug the Fridge: First, unplug the fridge to prevent any electrical hazards and to stop the fridge from trying to cool itself, which might make the water leakage worse.
  2. Remove Food and Items: Quickly take out all perishable items and place them in a cooler with ice packs if you have them. This will help keep your food from spoiling while you address the issue.
  3. Mop Up the Water: Use towels or a mop to clean up the water inside and around the fridge to prevent any water damage to your floors or nearby furniture.
  4. Inspect the Damage: Look inside the fridge to see if you can identify where the water is coming from. It could be a damaged water line (if your fridge has a water dispenser or ice maker) or a cooling coil.
  5. Call a Professional: Given that you punched the fridge and it's now leaking water, it's likely a significant repair. Contact a professional appliance repair service to assess and fix the damage.
  6. Do Not Attempt Major Repairs Yourself: While it might be tempting to fix it yourself, the internal components of a refrigerator can be complex and delicate. A professional will have the right tools and expertise to repair it safely.
While waiting for the repair service, keep the fridge unplugged and continue to monitor for any further water leakage.

why would you put smokes in a fridge?

why would you put smokes in a fridge?
People sometimes store cigarettes in the fridge for the following reasons:

1. Preservation: Cigarettes contain tobacco, which can dry out and lose flavor over time. Refrigerating them can help maintain their moisture content and freshness.
  2. Longevity: If someone buys cigarettes in bulk, they might store them in the fridge to keep them fresh longer, especially if they don’t plan on smoking them immediately.
  3. Temperature Control: Cigarettes are sensitive to temperature and humidity changes. A fridge provides a stable environment that can protect them from extreme heat or humidity, which can affect the quality.
However, it’s worth noting that while refrigeration might help preserve cigarettes for a while, it’s not typically recommended for long-term storage because fluctuating temperatures (when taken in and out of the fridge) can cause condensation, potentially damaging the cigarettes. For long-term storage, a cool, dry place is usually best.

It’s over for punchingfridgecels. Seriously dude, get a gym membership and punching bag and let some of that anger out there.

mang why do you put cigs in the fridge

It’s over for punchingfridgecels. Seriously dude, get a gym membership and punching bag and let some of that anger out there.
Should do that yea but rn i cant because no money for gym

Did you ever get the fridge fixed?
No we just put a small box where its dropping water for now since its working. Later my dad will fix it

never began for bunny man

I buy a big pack usually and put it there so it doesnt spoil from the humidity outside
how many are there in the pack?

mirin punch skills. I cant punch anything more solid than my pillow

Should do that yea but rn i cant because no money for gym
That’s a bummer bro. At least you can still do something like body weight push ups and maybe body weight pull ups if there is a tree branch or something at a park you could use as a pull up bar. Before the gym membership, I was using the kid’s monkey bars at the park as a pull up bar. It actually worked pretty well.

That’s a bummer bro. At least you can still do something like body weight push ups and maybe body weight pull ups if there is a tree branch or something at a park you could use as a pull up bar. Before the gym membership, I was using the kid’s monkey bars at the park as a pull up bar. It actually worked pretty well.
I have dumbells i use. But i also have a severe injury i cant really workout correctly but doing my best for now