Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just boosted this bitch's ego and I get nothing in return

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I asked for this girl's number through someone else. Apparently she was somewhat happy because it boosted her ego. She's a low-tier becky and she takes hours to respond. I never learn my lesson.

At least you're trying

Keep trying man...if not, then The rope will never leave you hanging. Unlike these foids. (not in the literal sense anyway).

Shooting down the whore's ego to your level is the trick, not boosting it up. Next time say, "Fuck everyone else, I can see what makes you pretty." So she can think you're the only one who thinks she looks good, which means you're acknowledging chads don't think she looks good.

tell her you just took 2 showers back to back brO. That'll probably help.

I commented on a female coworker's Instagram picture last week, but she deleted the comment :feelscry:

Shooting down the whore's ego to your level is the trick, not boosting it up. Next time say, "Fuck everyone else, I can see what makes you pretty." So she can think you're the only one who thinks she looks good, which means you're acknowledging chads don't think she looks good.
I legit just confronted her in a way.
tell her you just took 2 showers back to back brO. That'll probably help.

I commented on a female coworker's Instagram picture last week, but she deleted the comment :feelscry:
We're trash

You made her ego so high that now she dates instead of a 4/10, 6/10 because she knows her value.

keep messaging her and if she rejects the idea of meeting in person or outright ignores u try to find a way to get revenge

I'll be waiting for the blog post about how she ghosted you or some dumb shit.
You people never learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back