Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just blackpilled one of my friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Showed him this image and his fucking jaw dropped :
478BCF78 E18B 407D 8B51 8C2ED7F046E9

I also told him about how tinder exploits lonely men for profit and how women are naturally hypergamous.

He is muslim and has been kinda redpilled for a while but the blackpill solidified his hatred of women.

He started going on a rant about how women are whores and whatnot and it was pretty entertaining.

Funnily enough he gets femoid attention. I literally know of a 6.5/10 woman with a nice ass who chased him badly but he is devoutly muslim and doesn’t want sex till marriage jfl.

I haven’t yet told him about LMS/SMV, halo effect, racial preference, etc. I will slowly dose him with more blackpills overtime. :feelsLSD:

Attachments

• 1008F3E0-8359-48D2-93C0-1EEDA70FA461.png
    1008F3E0-8359-48D2-93C0-1EEDA70FA461.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 105
I wouldn't do something like this IRL because everyone I know is bluepilled as fuck. But it is fun to drop subtle blackpills, just NEVER bring up the words "Incel" or "Blackpill" It can invalidate any argument/point you make.

(Incels: 4, Bluepillers: 28) :feelswhat:

I wouldn't do something like this IRL because everyone I know is bluepilled as fuck. But it is fun to drop subtle blackpills, just NEVER bring up the words "Incel" or "Blackpill" It can invalidate any argument/point you make.
It was easier Blackpilling my turtle than Blackpilling my brother.

I wish I could see how many ppl swiped left on me

As I said he is alr kinda redpilled and is very conservative and muslim. So it was easy to blackpill him.

Don’t even try to blackpill liberal bluepilled normies. They will just label you an incel it’s not worth the social suicide.

As I said he is alr kinda redpilled and is very conservative and muslim. So it was easy to blackpill him.
That's an exception, good job
Don’t even try to blackpill liberal bluepilled normies. They will just label you an incel it’s not worth the social suicide.
You have to seek out certain people, be careful.

I like your old avi more, change it to a turtle :feelsaww:

@To koniec thoughts ?. Can I ascend with slav beauty?

Why do all incels simps for normies and have normie friends????

Why do all incels simps for normies and have normie friends????
I’m a low tier normie in looks 4.5/10 and he’s probably like a 5.5. He’s also one of only like 2 friends I have which I rarely speak to.