Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just blackpilled Neil deNigger Tyson on the coping gif.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Untitled

Discuss.

What kind of fact is that? Sounds nonsense, why they give him so much likes wtf

Atheists want to suck his cock tbh lol

He's a retarded nigger

What kind of fact is that? Sounds nonsense, why they give him so much likes wtf

cos he is the current generation’s clown physics genius + he is a nigger so liking him is politically correct

I hate pop-science and its figures, and pop-anything else

I hate pop-science and its figures, and pop-anything else
Yes, this Tyrone and his cock sucking fanboys thinks he is the smartest guy on the planet. JFL.
He is also a cocky motherfucker, nigga gets physics mogged by pioneer physicist and sadly no one knows about them.

"TeeHee look at me I'm so sciency. God i just love science!"

Yes, this Tyrone and his cock sucking fanboys thinks he is the smartest guy on the planet. JFL.
He is also a cocky motherfucker, nigga gets physics mogged by pioneer physicist and sadly no one knows about them.
JFL if you think Neil deNigger Tyson is a Tyrone.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: didn't we had this thread last week where everyone was talking about his >6'2 height and calling him a Tyrone
That must be why he got #metoo'ed from some landwhale just because that nigger touched her arm. ROFL. If he was a real Tyrone she would've fucked him on the spot.

I hate this faggot, Bill Nye and Michio Kaku. Scientific dissemination was a mistake, science should be the domain of our intellectuals, not every random soyboy.

That must be why he got #metoo'ed from some landwhale just because that nigger touched her arm. ROFL. If he was a real Tyrone she would've fucked him on the spot.

She probably fucked him idk, I mean he's the "spokesperson" of science and a has cameos in various TV shows also has millions of followers. No truecel physicist can achieve that. He's not Tyrone but definitely not an incel
Images 48

A fucking middle schooler could understand that, I don’t know why people think this is geeky

I hate this faggot, Bill Nye and Michio Kaku. Scientific dissemination was a mistake, science should be the domain of our intellectuals, not every random soyboy.
That's why noodlewhore prefers White Kaku over Michio Kaku.

Keep coming tyson

How is he coping here, and what with?

I kind of liked him until i listened to his opinions about how great he is and how much he deserves to live like a millionaire.

If were to get very technical, that's incorrect as due to the convection currents occuring in the core, the tectonic plates are all moving, albeit it will be small but your position in the hospital relative to a point in the galaxy has moved, therefore even if your returned to the hospital your position will have moved: your displacement is > 0 therefore your velocity > 0.

I kind of liked him until i listened to his opinions about how great he is and how much he deserves to live like a millionaire.

He was bonafide Tyrone when he was young, so I'm pretty sure he grew up with a very high opinion of himself, and a very low opinion of other people.

He was bonafide Tyrone when he was young, so I'm pretty sure he grew up with a very high opinion of himself, and a very low opinion of other people.
JFL if you think he was a tyrone.

JFL if you think he was a tyrone.

What does it take to be a Tyrone, then? I've seen people labeled "Tyrone" for much less than what he brought to the table.