Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just barely woke up at 9:00 pm

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Desirae
★★★★★
I got some great sleep though :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I don't think anything could ever beat sleep tbh. It's the only time where I feel any sort of peace and comfort in my life. It's unfortunate that most of us struggle with this so much, but I hope all of you guys eventually get some good rest. Surprisingly I feel a lot better.

Take care guys, love u all :feelscomfy::heart:

Love you too :feelsaww: (no homo)

Love you too :feelsaww: (no homo)

I got some great sleep though :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I don't think anything could ever beat sleep tbh. It's the only time where I feel any sort of peace and comfort in my life. It's unfortunate that most of us struggle with this so much, but I hope all of you guys eventually get some good rest. Surprisingly I feel a lot better.

5 am here. Still haven't slept. Have an appointment in a few hours. It's over.

never began for insomniacels :(

I love sleeping

Brutal.

I always feel depressed waking up at times like that but it's just what I naturally do sometimes

Brutal.

I always feel depressed waking up at times like that but it's just what I naturally do sometimes
I woke up at 5 and still felt kind of out of it, but I went back to sleep shortly after and I felt way better. I think my brain has just been so fried lately that it needed a reset or something jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I slept 11 hours a few days ago, still felt tired tbh.

I woke up at 5 and still felt kind of out of it, but I went back to sleep shortly after and I felt way better. I think my brain has just been so fried lately that it needed a reset or something jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:
I hope you get to sleep more often in the future brocel :feelscomfy:

Yeah, I hate when that happens. Maybe you just need a little bit more to rest?
You feel tired but cant get back to sleep and then the next night you start the cycle of getting lots of hours and very few hours.

I hope you get to sleep more often in the future brocel :feelscomfy:
Thanks mango, I wish the same for you as well. I really hope @VideoGameCoper gets some good rest as well because he struggles with that greatly.

Thanks mango, I wish the same for you as well. I really hope @VideoGameCoper gets some good rest as well because he struggles with that greatly.
Thanks. Bad sleep is brutal. I never sleep straight through pretty much, and falling asleep again is hard af

Thanks. Bad sleep is brutal. I never sleep straight through pretty much, and falling asleep again is hard af
Brutal, I feel you brocel

I always go to sleep at 4-5 am and wake up at 8 am

After falling asleep again, I usually wake up around 11 am to 12 pm

Brutal, I feel you brocel

I always go to sleep at 4-5 am and wake up at 8 am

After falling asleep again, I usually wake up around 11 am to 12 pm
Classic incel sleep schedule. Not only broken, but also a night owl schedule that you'll have to fight everyday to fit into a normal job, or just be excluded from society entirely.