Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I just ate 5000 calories

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
In span of 10 hours i ate 2 turkey legs, bowl of soup, 2 sandwiches with turkey pate, 2 big hamburgers, 200g of potato chips, half a jar of pickles and i drank 1.5 liters of sprite, 1.5 liters of fanta and 1 glass of yogurt. 10 hours ago i was 76.7kg on scale and now i am 79.9kg on scale, it's over.

ZNTexD4

jfl

just bloatmaxx bro!

nice boyo i food cope too

Holy shit, bro :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

hit the gym hard before you do such a thing

Calorie mog me, ded srs.

In span of 10 hours i ate 2 turkey legs, bowl of soup, 2 sandwiches with turkey pate, 2 big hamburgers, 200g of potato chips, half a jar of pickles and i drank 1.5 liters of sprite, 1.5 liters of fanta and 1 glass of yogurt. 10 hours ago i was 76.7kg on scale and now i am 79.9kg on scale, it's over.

View attachment 170443
Mogs me,I'm 90kg on a scale

:feelsmega::giga::feelswow:
Woah slow down you're foodmaxxing too fast!

Brutal, start gymcelinh boyo

that sprite and fanta amount :feelspuke:

It's ok don't let the gymcels body shame you this is epic

I'm hungry now. Gonna go pig out as well....

I eat that much in one go

only a lot of food can numb the pain from the slavpill

Are you bulking or just coping with food?

dont lose hope brah, i dieted for 1 month lost 8 kilograms hit 74.35 from 82. then i bloatmaxxed, lost control. this went on for 2 weeks. but in last three days i ate 500kcal and runned and walked 12 kmh, now i calculated myself im 74.35 once again, DONT LOSE HOPE BUDDY BOYO

Don't worry it aren't actually 3KG that you gained. Give it a few days and it will go down again.

The more i eat the sicker i feel. I'm at the process of starving myself at the moment. I lost 20 kg this year and i'm trying to loose another 10.

That's a lot of food, I wish I had an appetite like that

Another update i just ate 400 grams of chips and i drank 1 liter of Pepsi Twist which adds everything to 7500 calories for today, that amount of calories is equal to 1 kilogram of fat.

Based eater of all things.

Don't worry it aren't actually 3KG that you gained. Give it a few days and it will go down again.
i know buddy boyo i lost 32 kilograms in 11 months, actually prior to pigging out today i barely ate in 80 hours like 1500 calories only total.

The turkey legs, soup, pate, bread, pickles, sprite and yogurt are fridge leftovers, hamburgers, chips and drinks were bought and it costed me around 10 euros total.

Last edited:
I am so proud of you son...
what about some ice cream?

Eat like there's no tomorrow buddy boyo.

i know buddy boyo i lost 32 kilograms in 11 months, actually prior to pigging out today i barely ate in 80 hours like 1500 calories only total.
32 kg in 11 months is really good, good job

I’d probably throw up if I ate that much. Still fatter though :cryfeels:

i need to eat more calories

View attachment 170443
Another update i just ate 400 grams of chips and i drank 1 liter of Pepsi Twist which adds everything to 7500 calories for today, that amount of calories is equal to 1 kilogram of fat.
The food sounds good but that's too much man, I would feel sick eating so much especially that much chips. I try to eat around 2k calories a day to maintain my weight.

The food sounds good but that's too much man, I would feel sick eating so much especially that much chips. I try to eat around 2k calories a day to maintain my weight.
This is a month old thread bro i was fasting and eating under maintenance since then and lost a kilogram :feelsokman: Very rarely do i pig out like that day but i generally have no problem with sickness because my stomach is used to that kind of shit since i used to be a +100kg obesecel

That's been me since I was 18, 4-5k cals a day but I've been forever stuck at 220-230lb which to my waist ratio isn't that bad

Let it ride, I say.

wish i could eat that :feelscry: