Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just ate 4 doners, I'm about to split open

Mogs me bro, I wish I could bloatmaxx. I'm so fucking hungry bro...losing 180+ Pounds as destroyed me bro...

Mogs me bro, I wish I could bloatmaxx. I'm so fucking hungry bro...losing 180+ Pounds as destroyed me bro...
you should keep going and accelerate tbh
i hope you make it i believ in you

Where are you from OP? & why the fuck do you call it Doner? Usually Non-Turkish people call it "kebab". Just wondering how so many ppl ITT know what a Döner is JFL.

Where are you from OP? & why the fuck do you call it Doner? Usually Non-Turkish people call it "kebab". Just wondering how so many ppl ITT know what a Döner is JFL.
I'm greek, we call it gyro but calling it gyro in English sounds bad so I call it a doner. P.S. the proper name is neither doner nor kebab, it's doner kebab

Kyriakos Grizzly is proud of you son

Wtf is a doner
Round pita bread, meat (lamb, chicken, or pork, in small pieces, or shavings, or kebab form), some veggies (lettuce, tomato, onion are the most common), sometimes fries and usually some kind of sauce (yogurt-based like tzatziki, or just yogurt, or mustard, or some kind of degenerate sauce like mayo or ketchup). Wrapped up and eaten with hands
Kyriakos Grizzly is proud of you son
He's a tank, I'm caster dps

If your in Germany or one of the countries that make a decent donner kebab then I'm jealous. If your in the uk or some other country where the Donners are fucking rank then I pity you. They're absolutely barking here.

Doner is delicious. Reading this has put me in the mood for one.

What filling bro

I had a chicken one yesterday

Two had chicken gyro and the other two had pork gyro. All had lettuce, fries and tzatziki (yogurt + garlic + cucumber sauce)

Suicidefuel? Sounds pretty comfy.

What is doner ?

Show pic next time

doners are sooo fucking good. I have one every month

What is doner ?
Maxresdefault
Doner kebap 640x480 thumb
Doner kebap pasa

I'm sorry doners aren't cheap there :( i hope you still have cheap bachelor foods that you can almost buy in bulk
I mostly eat eggs man, I eat so many eggs, like10-15 a day, for carbs I eat rice or legumes :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Sucks to be a poorcel in a poor country :feelsrope:

I'm greek, we call it gyro but calling it gyro in English sounds bad so I call it a doner. P.S. the proper name is neither doner nor kebab, it's doner kebab
@Gyros_Pretcel

Damn, I haven’t had a doner for more than a year. I might order one tomorrow.

Losing 180lbs is awesome man, u can just low bf% maxx and move to a beach town now and slay cos of abs

yes
I mostly eat eggs man, I eat so many eggs, like10-15 a day, for carbs I eat rice or legumes :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Sucks to be a poorcel in a poor country :feelsrope:
wtf
have you tried to find more nutritious cheap kinds of food? Even peasants in the middle ages ate healthier than whatever diet 10-15 eggs a day is, and twice as much as you bc they consumed like 5000 calories a day. Are there any beans, lentils, chickpeas, leafy greens, fruits or such where you live? Since you said you eat rice I assume it's cheap therefore you might be somewhere in asia, and since you said eggs I assume you're somewhere in southeast asia? Philippines or Indonesia? I might be far off. But you should be able to find beans to supplement some of the eggs or some shit.

Last edited: