Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just accidentally slept on a foid's shoulder on a public bus

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I didn't know when I fell sleep but I woke up just to find that I'm sleeping on a middle-aged woman's shoulder :feelshaha: and some people on the bus were staring to me :feelskek:

the reason I got away with that is probably I am way younger than her so she didn't mind much (there was a look of disgust tho)

Still in the bus while typing this lmao

FoidtouchbMogger :feelshaha:

Mogs for being able to do that without her waking you, though the disgust with such a subhuman even touching her just proves how elated she would be if it was Chad; you certainly have quite the low inhibition to be using .is on a bus. :lul:

crazy how you got away with it tbh

I'd be in prison if that ever happened to me :lul:

Would you have sex with her?

I am way younger than her so she didn't mind much (there was a look of disgust tho)
if she was legit disgusted she would have screamed, you are brad

Damn you got lucky, that must've been satisfying

Tumblr 1f2d3ab7f54fb0d48c69af1409e3ebd8 598775bf 400

Average .is user coming back home using public transport after fucking their oneitis brains out:

usually when foids are utterly shocked and disgusted they cant move an inch and are too scared to do so , this might have been the case with you op

usually when foids are utterly shocked and disgusted they cant move an inch and are too scared to do so , this might have been the case with you op
Still nice, doesn't change anything

Roasties fog
They're used whores, young virgins are way better for serious relationships, not only pumping and dumping like rosties.

I didn't know when I fell sleep but I woke up just to find that I'm sleeping on a middle-aged woman's shoulder :feelshaha: and some people on the bus were staring to me :feelskek:

the reason I got away with that is probably I am way younger than her so she didn't mind much (there was a look of disgust tho)

chadcel

Nah middle aged women are usually nice to Incels

I don't think so, not unless they're trying to get you to do something or they're afraid of you

Imagine if it was a nice looking teen, she would have called the cop's immediately after taking a picture of you leaning on her calling that sexual harassment.

you're lucky you didn't get arrested my boy. count your blessings

she just slept on chads dick on purpose

Incelerino momento

Does she had a big boobs?

Imagine if it was a nice looking teen, she would have called the cop's immediately after taking a picture of you leaning on her calling that sexual harassment.
Someone probably took a pic of me and posted it on Twitter

Thats so based.

20 % WARNING FOR BRAGGING !

@PPEcel @Fat Link @Master

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6