Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just 1v1000'd an ant army

Acorn

Acorn

⚒ Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent ⚒
★★★★
Going about my day and suddenly i find ants crawling all through my kitchen everywhere. Literally everywhere. Then i find a whole ass ant infestation under my kitchen sink. I then proceeded to take the ant spray out and i absolutely annihilated them, im talking hitler gas chamber style.
Now there's just an army of dead ants all over my kitchen floor

Going about my day and suddenly i find ants crawling all through my kitchen everywhere. Literally everywhere. Then i find a whole ass ant infestation under my kitchen sink. I then proceeded to take the ant spray out and i absolutely annihilated them, im talking hitler gas chamber style.
You are powerful

You are powerful

super saiyan GIF

Mogs me at getting to play God!

mogs me at getting rid at the ants