Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I juat cant take thia studycelling shit anymore

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I would aay that studycelling is way worse than wageslaving because at least with wageslaving you get paid. Studycelling is essentially free labor, and if you break down at any minute, your only hope is the rope. Unless you are chad, whlist wage slaving is still tough but far easier than whatever the hell you get in studying.

I just want to be done with this shit and move on to the next stage (pure work and pure wageslaving), at least if I 100% know its over, I can just do the bare minimum and get by.

Work-study makes me want to rope every day sue to the intense lifestyle

always studying while years will pass, years of waste, still no sexual life, romantic life, nothing, trying to get a acceptable and bearable outcome to atleast live a bearable life for reasons going from hope to nowhere

always studying while years will pass, years of waste, still no sexual life, romantic life, nothing, trying to get a acceptable and bearable outcome to atleast live a bearable life for reasons going from hope to nowhere
Won't continue to study, I prefer working

I don't know how you guys can go through that shit , brain fog when i imagine myself doing all that mountain of work for 4+ years

I agree. Studycelling is so soy. I have almost stopped studying all together ever since my sister rejected my advances and I gave up hope for sex