Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I joined and took the blackpill here because of IT

JonathanTookerFan

JonathanTookerFan

The King
-
The reason I joined here was because the cucks couldnt stop screenshotting this site, free advertisement I guess:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

but seriously, if they care so much about people becoming incels they shouldnt act so much like reddit cuck faggots. I joined here because I saw how much the reddit cuck faggots hate it and realised that there must be some basedness to it if r/etards hate it so much.

If they cant control their faggotry, maybe this site shouldnt live rent free in their heads because their entire subreddit is literally an advertisement for incels

:lul:

Seriously. I want my posts to get on there. Easy money. :bigbrain:

Yeah IT is so anti incel but in reality they’re helping the incel movement grow by spreading the word :feelshaha:

Are you an infiltrator

The only way men can ’become incels’ is if women stop finding them attractive.

They are the biggest incel website after all.

IT is making non-stop free advertisement for us.
Thank you IT :heart:

Never bothered to read them except people post about them on this forum.Do they act like a watchdog for incels,why do they contact authorities?

based. fuck IT

People on that subreddit literally have no life, i saw one user who’s whole account was just screenshotting our posts. Rent free:feelskek:

I was a cuck for 20 years, blackpilled since 2020, brief bluepilled but returned to becoming blackpilled at 2022
They are the biggest incel website after all.

I mog them to hell and back and it feels good. Just posting about terrorism, violence and rape with the boys :bigbrain:

Same, I found this forum because of IT

Same thing happened to me JFL