Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News “I joined an incel group and what I found was suprising”

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
i cant believe i read all this garbage article but
tl:dr:
"incels dont have confidence,they are entintled,and i pity them"
thats the article so dont read it

i cant believe i read all this garbage article but
tl:dr:
"incels dont have confidence,they are entintled,and i pity them"
thats the article so dont read it
Fuck pity we need pity fucks.

at least four mass murders resulting in 45 deaths have been committed in the US since 2014 by men who identify as incels

Huh?

1. Elliot Rodger - who didn't identify as incel but is close enough we can let that one slip
  2. Alex Minassian

Who else am I missing? Adam Lanza and Dylan Roof were motivated by different ideals weren't they? Or is it just a case of any single male who commits a crime is automatically an incel.

Entitled? Lol entitled to what, being alone & stigmatized/ridiculed non stop by every jackass on this planet for the way we look due to our genetics? Our poor social skills due to never getting to practice it hardly stemming from the resistance of everyone around us in accepting us as humans so we develop mental illnesses from being treated like pond scum. You keep an animal in a cage & gawk at it for your own amusement & poke it with sticks then one day it snaps & bites it's captives; that's surprising apparently.

You keep an animal in a cage & gawk at it for your own amusement & poke it with sticks then one day it snaps & bites it's captives; that's surprising apparently.

Use archive next time bro. I don’t want to give this rag any clicks.

Entitled? Lol entitled to what, being alone & stigmatized/ridiculed non stop by every jackass on this planet for the way we look due to our genetics? Our poor social skills due to never getting to practice it hardly stemming from the resistance of everyone around us in accepting us as humans so we develop mental illnesses from being treated like pond scum. You keep an animal in a cage & gawk at it for your own amusement & poke it with sticks then one day it snaps & bites it's captives; that's surprising apparently.
Legit

It’s everyone deserves love until “thESe BoYs” snap after years of ridicule and social isolation.
Then it’s their fault for being entitled

Ps. They've lost. They know the entitlement argument doesn't stand up to scrutiny anymore.

Yeah it really takes the biscuit that people can be so blind to the cruel situations they create and then suddenly it blows up in their face. They then look around in shock, wondering how it could be that things could have become this bad.
Ps. They've lost. They know the entitlement argument doesn't stand up to scrutiny anymore.

View attachment 99543View attachment 99544
Society IS to blame.. how the hell are we suppose to shoulder the blame for something out of our control?

Huh?

1. Elliot Rodger - who didn't identify as incel but is close enough we can let that one slip
  2. Alex Minassian
Who else am I missing? Adam Lanza and Dylan Roof were motivated by different ideals weren't they? Or is it just a case of any single male who commits a crime is automatically an incel.
They are making up stuff. The only plausible ones could be ER and AM.
They are full of shit as usual.

I'm pretty sure he is incel like us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back