Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I intimidated a foid in the train just now

Ahnfeltia

Ahnfeltia

almost human
★★
Just came home. The train was pretty packed. I was leaning against one of the doors, trying to look through the window on the opposite door. A foid was leaning against said door. She was pretty tall (heightmogged me) and only a few inches of window were unobscured at the top. So while I was trying to look therethrough, I think she thought I was staring at her. Initially she would alternate between staring directly at me and talking to her friends. Of course, I just kept staring straight ahead. At some point one of her friends tried to sneak a peak at me (another person stood between us) but it was painfully obvious and I couldn't help but crack a smile. Not long after that, she stopped leaning on the door and faced herself toward her friends, thereby freeing up the window for me to look through. I won boyos :feelsdevil:

How big are her boobs

Probably thought you were going to rape them lol

Probably thought you were going to rape them lol
On a crowded train? Yeah right. Maybe they thought I was gonna follow them? I wouldn't put it past their self-importance

Just came home. The train was pretty packed. I was leaning against one of the doors, trying to look through the window on the opposite door. A foid was leaning against said door. She was pretty tall (heightmogged me) and only a few inches of window were unobscured at the top. So while I was trying to look therethrough, I think she thought I was staring at her. Initially she would alternate between staring directly at me and talking to her friends. Of course, I just kept staring straight ahead. At some point one of her friends tried to sneak a peak at me (another person stood between us) but it was painfully obvious and I couldn't help but crack a smile. Not long after that, she stopped leaning on the door and faced herself toward her friends, thereby freeing up the window for me to look through. I won boyos :feelsdevil:
I wonder how many foids testimony of "creeps watching them" or "men being obsessed by them" and "how it is hard to be a foid in the west" are just exagerated made up stories made over those kind of harmless situation where, as clueless as they are, foids just stand in the way of something people in general want to see or reach.

I wonder how many foids testimony of "creeps watching them" or "men being obsessed by them" and "how it is hard to be a foid in the west" are just exagerated made up stories made over those kind of harmless situation where, as clueless as they are, foids just stand in the way of something people in general want to see or reach.
A fair number of them surely. I'm starting to think foids' brains just exaggerate everything automatically.