Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I intentionally cracked my phone screen to look lower inhib

6ix9ine

Recruit
★★
I read here that in a guy’s has a cracked phone screen it means that he is low inhib and possibly a chad. So I dropped my phone on the floor until it had a crack. The home button isn’t working anymore but I think that’s this may actually work. This better work since it costs like $100 to replace the iPhone screen if I want to go back

Autism

JFL @ these desperate attempts to emulate Chad without having the one key component : his looks.

sigh... this is why no one takes us seriously

I read here that in a guy’s has a cracked phone screen it means that he is low inhib and possibly a chad. So I dropped my phone on the floor until it had a crack. The home button isn’t working anymore but I think that’s this may actually work. This better work since it costs like $100 to replace the iPhone screen if I want to go back
Lel

But who was face?

chad has a broken phone : teehee, he is so cool and calm, he doesn't care about material things, he didn't even get his phone fixed

incel has a broken phone: look at that poor ugly subhuman male walking around with a broken phone, hope he stays away from me, he probably smells

low iq thread of all time. Worse than @Twisted judging IOI based on trigonometry

OP has to be trolling. This is one of the most autistic things I've ever seen on this forum. You forgot the part where you have no friends and no one calls you so you don't really have a need for your phone to be out of your pocket -- except for when browsing here, I guess.

Op's autism is through the roof. This has to be a troll thread. This will give IncelTears a stick to beat us with. Thanks.

This has to be the dumbest fucking troll thread I've ever seen on here

JFL @ these desperate attempts to emulate Chad without having the one key component : his looks.
Lmao, I started smoking because every Chad was doing it. Tbh I enjoy it, but I started it thinking that was what was preventing me from getting pussy.

I started slitting my wrists because chad does it

I had a sensible chuckle. This is a good thread.

You're a shitty troll. Fakecel and it's obvious you're here to make fun of incels. I don't get how you aren't banned yet. Hopefully soon.

You're a shitty troll. Fakecel and it's obvious you're here to make fun of incels. I don't get how you aren't banned yet. Hopefully soon.

i swear to Allah i broke my phone screen. Im not a fakecel, you just dont understand that there is such a thing as a tall incel (due to being hopelessly uglycel)

i am 6'1 get emasculated manlet

i am 6'1 get emasculated manlet
Why are you even here? Fakecels everywhere on this forum. Do you feel better now? Such a big man that you mog some midgetcel on an incel forum!

Why are you even here? Fakecels everywhere on this forum. Do you feel better now? Such a big man that you mog some midgetcel on an incel forum!
i just wanted the validation of getting called fakecel, which is funny because you say i am fakecel without seeing my frame or face

Over 6' is fakecel/volcel. Are you literally disfigured? Only way you're incel.

my phone isnt working at all anymore and i dont think any girl even noticed it was broken..

Cracking your screen to NTmax is the new mewing

Damn, how can you even cope now?