Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I installed Tinder and end up a born again christian

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I never tested app (ikr) so I decided to eventually try the most known of them all. Shit tier mistake, I know :f:, but here's what I learned from this awful experience.

Shit is awful af. You literally only get 4 types of foid there :

- young insta babes :what: : 10/10 hyperfemales in their 20's, who only seek giga chad supermodels or literally fucking Elon Musk. No description, what for, she has 20 pictures that are fap materia anyway for any dignified coomer.

[UWSL]- hard to get proud independant womanist :feelsclown: : bio is 20 km long, tone is passive aggressive if not just aggressive. She OF COURSE has tatoos, OF COURSE is left leaning, OF COURSE as funnily coloured hair, OF COURSE is half of the time a used up single mother.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]- black void :shock: : foid not posting pictures, still probably gets more match than me (>0)[/UWSL]

[UWSL]- outcasts :feelzez: : dudes pretending they are foids (no trans, literal normal dudes, like JFL, you really think you can convert straight ppl to gay ?:feelsseriously:), couples who wants Tyrone's dick to spice their bed fun (according to their fucking bio), grandmas, crazy ones "not looking for sex" that look like they want to fuck Chad's dead corpse, ...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]And despite all this diversity of profile, of course, as an incel, you get 0 matches. Moral of the story : never fucking try. :feelsrope:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]However, the Tinder's CEO may help you get more matches if you pay their subscription. What is this ? Some pimp onlyfans ? I hate those dudes making money over other males sexual misery. They shall burn in hell, I really wish hell exists so that they end up there those fucking pieces of shit.:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:[/UWSL]

App from hell created by Satan and higher demons

Blame foid nature. They created the market for it.

Blame foid nature. They created the market for it.
I agree. But nobody forced the men to create the tech that supports their evil tendencies even more.

tinder is real life, but its a waste of time

I gave up on trash app's like those. Especially tinder, its just so overrated and a complete waste of time.

I swiped left once and I think that activated their bait incels algo, telling me I got a like and need to pay for jewder gold to see it

Most women on tinder dress like whores. All christian man should avoid this satanic app

Tinder should be banned for what it's done to average guys chances of getting a relationship. And the amount of misery.
Honestly tinder basically fuels the entire incel community as we see it these days. I'm pretty sure the whole feelings of inadequacy as they are are mostly directly linked from this one picture of statistics alone.
I'm pretty sure tinders also responsible for the acknowledgment of the whole Chad thing aswell. Before that it was just about "normies" guys just thought it was about average or normal guys and a lot actually believed personality and not being normal was their reason for failing, being weird, social outcast autism etc. Personality was a viable excuse back then to a degree and not solely looks. After tinder it was all about chads and widespread acknowledgment that looks is basically all that matters

You think it can eventually backfire?
I still don't comprehend how Tinder founders still haven't been gunned down by some desperate ogrecel from eastern Europe.