Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I imagine this is what it’s like if an average male gets into a relationship

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Healthygamergg/comments/vqj26e/i_dont_find_my_boyfriend_attractivehe_has_a_much/

imagine you finally make enough money to be a beta-buxx, and this is what your relationship is like jfl. I imagine this is the typical situation for these kinds of men.
if you aren’t good looking, you are literally unlovable and anyone would feel disgusted with the thought of doing anything sexual with you.

maybe I need to get on antidepressants to lower sex drive or something.

it’s truly over for all of us. I still do not know what it feels like to be hugged.

She only has a so-called "lower sex drive" because she's a Chadsexual as all foids are, and she's not in a relationship with a Chad. :feelsjuice:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:This is what awaits studymaxxers

True answer is: she wants a emotional tampon and a helper but she is not attracted to him because he is ugly.
JFL redditors triggering the daddy issue over a fucking 6 years difference, what a delusional bunch and they probably call it a rape.

"My (19f) boyfriend (26m)"
"I don't name him as my boyfriend publicly"

Foids in a nutshell :feelsjuice:

+ If an incel ascends and have a relationship with a foid, it will look like this so in the end, there's no point ascending fr

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back