Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I imagine myself entering Incelhalla with this music and warm welcome of St. BlackOps2Cel after being killed by Bluepillers in Incelocaust

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
At last after long and hard battle against Bluepiller aggressors i am finally at peace. There were also all of my fallen brothers from .co present welcoming me in Incelhalla. It was beautiful believe me.
1nu1mt

One day all of the incels from incelhalla will be called forth and make the journey back to earth to fight in the final battle against the normies. We will mutually destroy each other. SaintBlackOps2Cel will fight the ultimate gigachad, it will be the final battle ever fought. BlackOpCel will be severely wounded by the gigachad but he will ultimately defeat him. Eventually he will succumb to his wounds and embrace the void and with his death the universe will die also. All the incels will know peace in the void.

One day all of the incels from incelhalla will be called forth and make the journey back to earth to fight in the final battle against the normies. We will mutually destroy each other. SaintBlackOps2Cel will fight the ultimate gigachad, it will be the final battle ever fought. BlackOpCel will be severely wounded by the gigachad but he will ultimately defeat him. Eventually he will succumb to his wounds and embrace the void and with his death the universe will die also. All the incels will know peace in the void.
Beautiful
Pepe

I will see you again, but not yet... not yet.

Incelhalla awaits us brothers :feelscry:

Amrn our stories are written