Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I imagine myself beating my father to a pulp

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
This guy is the reason for all of my life's misery. His constant abuse wrecked my confidence during my adolescence. But there are other things too.

I imagine myself brutally beating and stabbing him multiple times until his body has a million holes. Imagining scenarios where i torture him in the most creative and painful ways as he begs for his life soothes my soul

I don't hate foids a fraction of how much i hate this fuckwad

Last edited:
i hate my father also since he's a genetic trash but i don't think i would do that

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

My father was a chad when he made me 27 years ago, and he's 6'2" (he's 63 now). He's carrier of a disorder that can make you short and very ugly... and guess what. Not only did I inherit the disorder from him (my sister didn't), I'm also a 2/10 and 5'4" short. Till the age of about 10 or maybe 11, I was totally fine, it looked like I would grow up to be a chadlite, 5'10" tall. But nope, I got into puberty early when I was like 10, and from age 12 on, I was ugly (my head, skull and face look very strange).

I hate my father for this. My parents also always acted like it never began for me (as in, getting a girlfriend). It's not that they were lazy or didn't wanna know, but they never taught or talked to me about sex, relationships, or girls. Or said I should use a condom, or a 100 other things. I wouldn't be sad if my dad dies. He doesn't live here anymore. My mother and sister wouldn't be sad either btw. Goes to show what an absolute asshole he is.

My father was a chad when he made me 27 years ago, and he's 6'2" (he's 63 now). He's carrier of a disorder that can make you short and very ugly... and guess what. Not only did I inherit the disorder from him (my sister didn't), I'm also a 2/10 and 5'4" short. Till the age of about 10 or maybe 11, I was totally fine, it looked like I would grow up to be a chadlite, 5'10" tall. But nope, I got into puberty early when I was like 10, and from age 12 on, I was ugly (my head, skull and face look very strange).

I hate my father for this. My parents also always acted like it never began for me (as in, getting a girlfriend). It's not that they were lazy or didn't wanna know, but they never taught or talked to me about sex, relationships, or girls. Or said I should use a condom, or a 100 other things. I wouldn't be sad if my dad dies. He doesn't live here anymore. My mother and sister wouldn't be sad either btw. Goes to show what an absolute asshole he is.
If you were a woman you could post your story on reddit and get 100k upvotes and thousands of comments. But you're a man so nobody will care.

You should confront your father and hold him accountable for destroying your life.

You should confront your father and hold him accountable for destroying your life.
I should indeed.

I did tell him once, but he literally doesn’t care and he doesn’t think it’s his fault at all, and he said “not everyone can get what they want in life.”

But you’re right, I should hold him accountable…

If you were a woman you could post your story on reddit and get 100k upvotes and thousands of comments. But you're a man so nobody will care.
nuclear :blackpill: :feelscry:

:feelsrope:

I did tell him once, but he literally doesn’t care and he doesn’t think it’s his fault at all, and he said “not everyone can get what they want in life.”
My dad has the same attitude. Arrogant prick who thinks he knows everything

I can definitely relate my father was a bluepill looser that used religion to cope with his shitty life. He was an alcoholic and beat me alot for stupid shit also lied and told me he got women even though he betabuxed a single mother and is a manlet. He also ruined my social life with his restricting religious beliefs fuck him…

Last edited:
I imagine myself brutally beating and stabbing him multiple times until his body has a million holes. Imagining scenarios where i torture him in the most creative and painful ways as he begs for his life soothes my soul
:feelsLSD:

I can definitely relate my father was a bluepill looser that used religion to cope with his shitty life. He was an alcoholic and beat me alot for stupid shit also lied and told me he got women even though he betabuxed a single mother and is a manlet. He also ruined my social life with his restricting religious beliefs fuck him…
let alone he gave me shit genetics

You forgot the (in video game) part