Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I-I'm no incel I respect wahmen I swear"

Max_Payne

Max_Payne

I felt the rise of that old familiar feeling.
★★★
1546691793726.jpg

How fucking delusional can you be? :soy::bluepill:

I felt bad until he talked shit about us.

It's over for womenrespectercels.

No one fucking uses incel terminology IRL you wrinkly subhuman trash.

And even if I did, try and hit me you middle aged weakling low-T piece of shit.

Bill Gates : Oh you know, lm not rich

They would rather die than admitting they're incels.
I have no sympathy for these fags.

Why do they call us rapists? I never understood that. Rapists aren’t virgins

“If I ever saw anyone using incel terminology or abusing women in real life god help them...”

You wouldn’t do shit you pathetic cuck. Why is he so defensive of women? They wouldn’t piss on this cuck if he was on fire. JFL.

Fucking pathetic cuck.

He is an incel whether he accepts it or not. He's a virgin - therefore he's celibate - and he cries himself to sleep over it - a pretty clear sign that his celibacy is involuntary.

Incels in denial. When will they learn

Stupid foid LARPing

Why do they call us rapists? I never understood that. Rapists aren’t virgins

same
no incel committed any rape
usually, the rapists are ex bf
these morons open their fucking mouth without thinking before

35 years and he is still bluepilled

"god help them"

May God help you little man.

LMAO give it a few more years and he will be on here. Only reason he didn't get on here sooner was because he probably just found out about the community.

How fucking miserable can you be, 35 years old and still defending femiods.

Dude is a complete fucking moron.

Screen Shot 2019 01 05 at 83617 AM

"He's" trying to say he has it the worse but STILL "Treats whamen like humun beans" and refuses to identify as incel. Then he hopes other incel cucks will be persuaded by him that "those are just the way things are, it's not women's or the gynocentric system's fault."

Screen Shot 2019 01 05 at 83255 AM

:horror: How indimidating. Incels are really afraid those 35 year old soycuck virgins out to get them. I bet it's a foid larping to make other cucks believe it's "cool" to be a non-misogynist 35 year old virgin. Of course cuckit allows threats of violence towards incels because we're not human according to them.

No one fucking uses incel terminology IRL you wrinkly subhuman trash.

And even if I did, try and hit me you middle aged weakling low-T piece of shit.
High IQ, totally agreed, and he is incel like we are

lol at "identifying" as incel. you're a 35 year old virgin. at that point, you're basically virgin for life. the very definition of incel.

inb4 he copes that he's an ascended volcel.

“If I ever saw anyone using incel terminology or abusing women in real life god help them...”

You wouldn’t do shit you pathetic cuck. Why is he so defensive of women? They wouldn’t piss on this cuck if he was on fire. JFL.

35 year old incel that respects women’s and cries himself to sleep. He’s most likely a manlet and/or framecel, and low testosterone.. so I wouldn’t be afraid of using incel terminology and disrespecting women around him. No large strong high test man remains a Virgin for 35 years. He’s not a threat to anyone. I bet he’s one of those soyboys that starts recording every confrontation and constantly threatens to call the police

When normies say: "i'm a virgin but i'm not an incel because i refuse rape/pedoohilia" they believe incels are to busy trying to rape underaged thots to lose virginity.

Just reaching 35 as a virgin lol

B-b-ut I dont identify as...

Like 2% of them are...

Get a fucking grip oldcel

Youre the ultimate looser, youre in denial but this is yor home.

Read you in a few months:incel:

This is just a pathetic, last-ditch mating strategy on his part:

"Maybe if I publicly defend women, they'll find me attractive"

No, boyo. Women don't care about what you stand for; they only care about what you look like. Nice try, though.
Chad can be convicted of child abuse, yet women will still vaginally salivate in his presence:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Meeks

Last edited:

Man I dream of meeting someone like this in person. I would facepill, heightpill, blackpill, pillpill this guy from every angle. I would tell him his mother is probably disappointed in how he turned out looking as an adult (as all women have an innate disdain for unattractive men) . I would gladly drive this guy to ROPE. however in real life he probably tells people he is a long-distance relationship with a feeeaem ayle or something so it would never come up.

Fuck you and your virgin issues you bluepilled kunt. Was fine till u insulted incels

"i cry myself to sleep every night" :lul: fucking pussy.

Man I dream of meeting someone like this in person. I would facepill, heightpill, blackpill, pillpill this guy from every angle. I would tell him his mother is probably disappointed in how he turned out looking as an adult (as all women have an innate disdain for unattractive men) . I would gladly drive this guy to ROPE. however in real life he probably tells people he is a long-distance relationship with a feeeaem ayle or something so it would never come up.
The best way to have cucks coming out the woodwork is to use incel terminology whenever you walk by a guy you suspect as being a cuck. If he soys out then you got a winner.
Fuck you and your virgin issues you bluepilled kunt. Was fine till u insulted incels
That made it worse, but it started going downhill when he said he respected holes.

I hope people like this continue to suffer and I hope they never rope

How fucking miserable can you be, 35 years old and still defending femiods.
This is just a pathetic, last-ditch mating strategy on his part:

"Maybe if I publicly defend women, they'll find me attractive"

No, boyo. Women don't care about what you stand for; they only care about what you look like. Nice try, though.
Chad can be convicted of child abuse, yet women will still vaginally salivate in his presence:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Meeks

Last edited:
"i cry myself to sleep every night" :lul: fucking pussy.
Honestly, I wouldn't even hate on him for this. It's when he starts talking shit on us that he reveals how utterly pathetic, idiotic and deluded he really is. "...god help them"?! LMAO. This guy couldn't fight sleep.

He is just looking for attention. He is looking for coments like "woooh maaaan your awesome" and that kind of stuff

At least we are reactionists and will get foid or die trying while he will die heirless, lonely and depressed

Allahu akbar.

Maybe after 35 years the magical personality unicorn will apear to hand him his gf.

All replies will be "Good on you!, there's a girl out there for you! Just not me." and variations of it.

I felt bad until he talked shit about us.
I feel bad even after listening to him talk shit.

Poor dude crys himself to sleep. This was his call for help to female so they accept him, sadly his call will be ignored

How is it even possible to be this bluepilled at 35?!

I treat girls as human beings

But girls didnt do it for you : )

Why would you feel bad about him after that? I imagine every truecel cries himself to sleep.

You don't feel bad for us incels?
I don't feel bad for him for his selling us out.