Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I identify as niggerfaggot

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Despite being born with male genetalia, I will not let that determine my gender. I'm not sure how this will be taken into account by the mods considering this is a males only forum but I must confess that as of now I identify as niggerfaggot. I am not a male. I am not female. Nor am I non-binary. The gender that I deep down know I always have been and will be for the rest of my life, is niggerfaggot.

Instead of being referred to 'he' or 'him', you must abide to the rules of the LGBTQQXBOX360IP2SAA++ community and instead refer to me as 'nighe' or 'faghim'. Anyone who breaks the rules of the community and refers to me as otherwise will be punished as this is a serious crime and they could be seeing the inside of a prison cell for up to 20 years.

This is something I've wanted to get off my chest for a while now and I'm so glad that I've finally come out to you guys and I would like to publicly thank @Higgscel and @Yerberito who have always been there with me and they're the ones responsible for giving me the confidence to finally share this with all of you. Thank you.

Welcome niggerfaggot.

Yes niggerfaggot aka @FastBananaCEO

Wtf? I know that this is a males only forum but I beg that I can be an acception. Please!
Leo

this is so copypastable

Despite being born with male genetalia, I will not let that determine my gender. I'm not sure how this will be taken into account by the mods considering this is a males only forum but I must confess that as of now I identify as niggerfaggot. I am not a male. I am not female. Nor am I non-binary. The gender that I deep down know I always have been and will be for the rest of my life, is niggerfaggot.

Instead of being referred to 'he' or 'him', you must abide to the rules of the LGBTQQXBOX360IP2SAA++ community and instead refer to me as 'nighe' or 'faghim'. Anyone who breaks the rules of the community and refers to me as otherwise will be punished as this is a serious crime and they could be seeing the inside of a prison cell for up to 20 years.

This is something I've wanted to get off my chest for a while now and I'm so glad that I've finally come out to you guys and I would like to publicly thank @Higgscel and @Yerberito who have always been there with me and they're the ones responsible for giving me the confidence to finally share this with all of you. Thank you.
Not One Word