Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I-I just want my looksmatch!!

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
"looksmatch" is a meaningless term. It's driven by desire to not be hypocritical or by limited amount of options.

In real social dynamics, looksmatch doesn't exist, only smvmatch. Women and "femcel" adjacent communities have very simple way of thinking about this.
They don't care about being hypocrites and wanting and waiting for gigachads. They only care about what they want. Looking hypocritical is absolutely irrelevant to them. In fact belief consistency, honor, loyalty and character are masculine constructs that were necessary for being reliable when you're in a dangerous situation and doing group tasks.
You're not going to get any brownie points for only wanting your looksmatch. Absolutely noone cares. This is your male mind tricking you into being "honourable". Not only will you not get your looksmatch, the landwhale that you're disgusted with is even more disgusted with you.

I read some posts here about trying to condition your brain to be attracted to ugly women.
You are damaging your mind and spiritually cucking yourself because thousands of years of evolution conditioned you to be a morally consistent drone.

so I cant even get a landwhale, so I demand a stacy? okay, im on board. how do I go about doing this?

so I cant even get a landwhale, so I demand a stacy? okay, im on board. how do I go about doing this?
take a shower and just bee urself

remember looks don't matter, it's just your toxic incel thinking

take a shower and just bee urself

remember looks don't matter, it's just your toxic incel thinking
hey IT foids, u can save dirty mind inkel like me with ur nasty fish pussy. just bring it to my house and grind it on my cock sweetie

My looksmatch is too old to have healthy children anyway. I have no choice but to desire younger.

Give me gigaloli

This is my looksmatch