Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I-i am not attracted to 17 year olds i-i am not some sort of pedo bro

V

VinnyVan

Recruit
★★★★
Even normie chads are cowardly cucks who conform to society. One time i got fed up with my chad coworker who would not stop bragging about how he is fucking sweet 18 year olds and showing pictures of them so i decided to prank him. I showed him some instagram whore who was underage and asked him if he would do her. He was all up for it until i told him that she was 16. Then the pussy tried to take back his words while i laughed at him and told him that he likes them young.

From then on, i would always bring up his attraction to underage women whenever he bothered me and it made him shut up.

Even normie chads are cowardly cucks who conform to society. One time i got fed up with my chad coworker who would not stop bragging about how he is fucking sweet 18 year olds and showing pictures of them so i decided to prank him. I showed him some instagram whore who was underage and asked him if he would do her. He was all up for it until i told him that she was 16. Then the pussy tried to take back his words while i laughed at him and told him that he likes them young.

From then on, i would always bring up his attraction to underage women whenever he bothered me and it made him shut up.

:feelsokman: Nice strategy, way to use your brain instead of sperging out or staying quiet, you must be one of the smart ones on this site :feelsokman:

5B6A664D 511D 4EEB AA81 5CE2EF823075

Great way to make him stop saying how many females he fucked

I like it. Next time do it with traps. ^_^

I am also not attracted to 17 year olds hehe. Do you believe me?