Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I HUGGED MY BROTHERS GIRLFRIEND

Aarvind

Aarvind

Banned
-
My chadlite brother's new girlfriend gave me a hug in greeting today!!! It was such a nice feeling!

Did she have big boobs?
I remember getting a hug from my jb cousin a year ago and she had big boobs so it fely amazing having them pressed against my chest.

Congratulations you are no longer a hugless virgin just a virgin

You made your brother a cuck lol

Did she have big boobs?
I remember getting a hug from my jb cousin a year ago and she had big boobs so it fely amazing having them pressed against my chest.
They are pretty big, brother said they're 10DD

Felt AMAZING

Next time it will be (Ragefuel). Now that you have lost the k"h"v status its only downhill :blackpill:

You should fuck her next

What did she smell like ?

bragging, where's knajjd when you need em, cant remember the last time i touched a foid

You know it's fucking over if that kinda shit makes you excited.

Awesome!. When I got a haircut the hairdresser touched me and I did feel so great!.

:feelzez:

bragging, where's knajjd when you need em, cant remember the last time i touched a foid
If the mods reprimand op for bragging that would be harsh AF.

Careful, Knajjd might turn up with the :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: if you say these kind of things.

Bragging for a story about experiencing something positive (a hug) for once in my life?

Even the mere MENTION of a positive experience that one has had, is considered bragging, and warrants a ban? seriously?

O_o

Ok I am literally talking about nothing positive on this forum ever again lol.